Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cellmate's A Killer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

My Cellmate's A Killer Empty
PostSubject: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Title: My Cellmate's A Killer
Rating: PG
Genre: Drama/Romance/Li'l bit o' slash

Disclaimer: I own nothing and no one. *cries* I want to own....
Pairing: Gerard/Frank/...Mystery??
Comments: This is my first POV so calm yourselves.

Frank’s POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring loudly in my ear. I rolled over and hit the snooze button violently.
Damn thing should shut up sometimes and maybe I’d listen to it. It’s just like my mom. Yelling in my ear every five minutes telling me to get out of bed and get ready for school.

“Naaag!!! Naaag!!! Naaag!!!”
It’s sick when your mom and your old alarm clock that you’ve had since you were thirteen sound the same.

I hate high school. Nobody likes me but the stuck up cheerleaders. I hear it all day everyday.
“Oh Frankie!!! Your so much better looking than all the other dirt bags in our school!!!” Or, “Frank Iero is so gorgeous!!!”

And to tell you the honest truth… I’ve never been one to like girls. Especially cheerleaders. I mean, I like some girls. Just not very many. There was one… but she was way out of my league.

I yawned and stretched. I suppose I could get out of bed. I was already going to be late for school. I had about fifteen minutes to be in class and that was definitely not going to happen.
Sitting up, I looked around my bright room. Dirty clothes lie scattered throughout the entire space between my queen-sized bed and my pale white walls. There was a musky smell of dust and old cologne. I loved my room. It was home to me. The one place I could go to write, sing, scream, blast music, strip, dance, sleep, fuck, and practice guitar. That’s what I did in my spare time.

Guitar… I was an overdramatic, energy filled monster when I had that beautiful thing in my hands. Pansy. She even had a name. I had decided back when I was about ten, that guitar would be my life and since then I had been practicing. This wasn’t just any ordinary ‘pick up the guitar and strum a string’ practice either. It was full blown jumping around, rolling on the floor, with all my heart, playing.

Reaching off my bed, I grabbed a pair of dirty pants and pulled them on. Today wasn’t going to be all that bad after all. My mom hadn’t come in to yell at me quite yet, meaning that she was still in bed. I finally get to drive myself to school for the first time in weeks. It was terrible to know that everyone was watching you as you get out of the passengers seat of your mom’s old car. That wasn’t even half as bad as knowing that the girl that you like is watching your every move waiting to get her daily giggles with her friends you when you do something stupid.

After I finished dressing, I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. My dad was sitting at the table reading the newspaper as my little sister sat in her booster seat munching on some cheerios. I grabbed a pack of pop-tarts as I walked through the small living room and to the front door.

“By dad, I’m taking moms car!” I yelled from the doorway, taking the keys off the rack they hung on.

“By Frankieee!!!!” Bella hollered with a mouth full of cereal.

“By Bell. Have a fun day with mommy… and be good!! Maybe we’ll go get Ice cream after I get home.” I told her.

I slammed the door and ran to my mom’s car. I had already wasted thirteen minutes just getting up. The car was deathly hot. I sat in the drivers seat and started it. The air conditioning felt really nice on my already burning face. Pulling out of the driveway, I stepped on the gas pedal lightly only doing about ten miles an hour all the way out of the neighborhood.

There were about a total of three cops living on my street yet none of them did anything about the assholes that speed in the neighborhoods. I started watching for kids and going really slow every time I drive since a little girl got hit one night because of a drunk driver doing forty-five down my street. She was about Bells age too. One of neighbor girls. She was Bella’s best friend at the time and almost a little sister to me. Her funeral was probably one of the saddest that I had ever attended.

I switched on the radio and changed the station almost instantly, knowing that if my mom was the last one driving then it was probably on some oldies bullshit.

I pulled into the school parking lot and parked my moms car. I was obviously late because there wasn’t a single person walking around the campus. My teachers hated me because of this very reason. There wasn’t a single day that I was on time to every class.
I walked into the building and found my way to my locker. I at least had to bring my shit to class if I was going to be late every day.

Walking into the classroom, I could feel everyone’s eyes on me. I was used to it. Except… there was something different about the class. I felt like there was someone who hadn’t been there yesterday. A new kid… The thing is, I couldn’t spot them.

“Mr. Iero.”

I hated it when she said my name like that. Like I had done some serious crime and was standing in front of a judge.

“Yes Ms. Keddington.” I said in the same monotone voice mocking her like I do everyday.

“Is there a reason your late…again?” she spat crudely.

“Of course there is a reason Ms. Keddington.” I said cleverly, knowing that she‘d tell me to share my story with the class. “There is always a reason.”

“Oh is there now? Then I suppose you won’t mind sharing?” she asked.

“Oh, No. Not at all. In fact, I’d be more than honored to share.” I smirked, shoving the package of pop-tarts I had into my back pocket.

“It all started when I woke up. My mom came in my room and told me I had to get out of bed because I needed to get ready for school. She told me to dress nice because one of the bitch teachers had died and we were going to her viewing. Then she decided she didn’t want to come so I drove here and when I got here I saw your car. Instantly I knew that you weren’t dead. So I went back home, changed out of my paint covered outfit I wore when I redid my bedroom and came back.”

After I had finished, the whole class was laughing. Ms. Keddington didn’t find it to amusing though.

“Sit down Mr. Iero! That is enough from you. If I hear so much as a single peep from you, unless it is and intellectual question, you will be in the principles office! You understand?!” she said quickly, raising her voice a little higher with every word she said.

“Yes ma’am.” I laughed, sitting in my seat in the back.

“Thank you.” she grunted. “Now, let me introduce to you, our new student. Gerard Way. Gerard, Would you mind coming up here and telling us a little about yourself?”

Gerard stood up from his seat on the other side of the room and walked to the front of the class.

“I’m Gerard Way.” he said, practically mumbling. “I like to draw, look at comic books-”

“THAT’S GREAT GERARD, NOW MOVE YOUR ASS ALONG AND LET US LEARN SOMETHING. NOBODY WANTS TO STARE AT YOUR UGLY ASS FACE!” James yelled from the desk behind me.

I say I hate a lot of things. But the thing I hate most is jocks. I could murder a jock with my bare hands and not feel an ounce of pain. I wanted to stand up and punch him in the face. The only thing stopping me was that little threat Ms. Keddington had made towards me when I got here. I couldn’t go to the principles office now. Not after what I had just seen.

I said before that I don’t like girls… Yeah, well. I didn’t exactly know that I could be that attracted to another guy. Gerard was gorgeous. I couldn’t stop looking at him. He had amazing long black hair, with the top of it died red. He wasn’t way tall like all the other people in my school. He had beautiful lips, and the way that he talked out the side of them made it even harder to look away. I was getting butterflies just thinking about the possibilities of us being friends.
I couldn’t help it. I stood up and punched James as hard as I could in the nose. He was not ugly!

Gerard’s POV

I was sitting in my desk at this new school. I didn’t care too much that I left all my friends back at the other I school I moved from. Like I had any. The only friend I had was my little brother Mikey. I didn’t leave him though. So there was no real big loss.

Ms. Keddington, my first period teacher, was standing in front of the classroom talking calmly and kindly to the class. The door creaked open loudly and a short guy walked in wearing all black except for one red glove on his right hand with the fingers cut off.

The whole class turned and looked at him. I’d hate to be him. I hate it when a crowd of people are staring at me for no apparent reason waiting for me to talk. I felt bad for him. So I only took a quick glance at him and continued to stare at my paper trying to concentrate and put a few more lines down before the class actually had to do some work.

“Mr. Iero.”

“Yes Ms. Keddington.” he answered.

“Is there a reason your late…again?” she said coldly to him.

“Of course there is a reason Ms. Keddington. There is always a reason.”

He started to tell his story. I stopped writing and looked up at his face. It was amazing how he could just think of those things off the top of his head. Or had he been thinking about it all morning? After all, he was 10 minutes late… I had no idea. All I knew was that I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. He apparently didn’t know I was here. He didn’t even glance my way.

“-I saw your car. Instantly I knew that you weren’t dead. So I went back home, changed out of my paint covered outfit that I wore when I redid my bedroom and came back.”

He finished his story and by now the whole class was in hysterics. Ms. Keddington was the only one who didn’t seem to find it very funny. Even I had to laugh a little.

She raised her voice and told him to sit down. Then it happened. She made me stand in front of the class. Now ‘Mr. Iero’ was bound to see me. He’d have too. What was his name anyways?
I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

“I’m Gerard Way.” I said quietly. “I like to draw, look at comic books-”

“THAT’S GREAT GERARD, NOW MOVE YOUR ASS ALONG AND LET US LEARN SOMETHING. NOBODY WANTS TO STARE AT YOUR UGLY ASS FACE!” someone yelled from the back.

I couldn’t move. The only thing I could do was wait for someone else to yell something at me. It’s what I was used to. I looked around, my eyes stopping on the guy who had entered the room late. He was staring at me.
Then all the sudden he stood up and punched the guy behind him in the face.

“FRANK IERO!!!” Ms. Keddington hollered loudly at him.

Frank Iero… Frank Iero... Frank Iero… It had a nice ring to it.
He turned his back to the guy he punched. I expected him to look at Ms. Keddington with a terrified expression on his face, but that is exactly opposite of what he did.
He looked straight at me, Smirked, and started heading my way.
Holding out a hand he giggled, “I’m Frank Iero.”

Last edited by XnatellaXnicoleX on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm

AWWW!
I love frsnkie!
and gerard!!

I said before that I don’t like girls… Yeah, well. I didn’t exactly know that I could be that attracted to another guy. Gerard was gorgeous. I couldn’t stop looking at him. He had amazing long black hair, with the top of it died red. He wasn’t way tall like all the other people in my school. He had beautiful lips, and the way that he talked out the side of them made it even harder to look away. I was getting butterflies just thinking about the possibilities of us being friends.
I couldn’t help it. I stood up and punched James as hard as I could in the nose. He was not ugly!"

I love that!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 pm

FRANK IERO DOES HAVE A NICE RING TO IT! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 pm

KEEP GOING I LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:15 pm

I lurveee This.
Weeeee.
IT's So..
*sigh*
Wonderful.
It actually Pisses me off how much of a better Writer You Are than Me.
Blah.
I still Love it.
Keep Going, Sweetheart.
=]
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:05 am

Weeeee.
You Said you Wrote More.

NOW POST IT!

...pweease?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:00 am

LALALALAALALA!!

And..

btw..

put your Disclaimer, So people don't sue you.

Thank you Dearest. =]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 pm

fine
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Franks POV

Gerard looked absolutely amazed at me. I was ignoring Ms. Keddington. In fact, I could barely hear what she was saying. I found myself staring into Gerard’s gleaming eyes and shaking his hand. He had a firm grip too. It almost seemed as if he didn’t want to let go.

I started to wonder what was going to happen next as the world around us had begun to fade away. Then instantly, I was ripped from my daze by Mr. Solomon grabbing my ear and pulling me toward the door. I fucking hate the principle. The stupid dick.

I swung my fists in his direction as soon as we had gotten out of the classroom causing him to lose his grip on my ear, which by now, felt like is was on the verge of being ripped off the side on my head.

“What do you think your doing Mr. Iero?” He questioned angrily.

“The asshole deserved to be punched,” I told him, just as furious and he had asked.

“You can’t spend every day of the year in my office Frank…” he said a little more calmly, then with a quick intake of breath, he sighed “Follow me.”

We walked silently to his office. Barely breathing, I begged in my mind that he wouldn’t call my mom. I would never hear the end of it.

He sat down behind his desk, pointed at a chair indicating for me to sit, and just simply gave me a stern look.

“Frank, I’m not going to bother asking what made you punch James in the face. I’m not even going to call your parents.” He began. “The only thing I am going to ask of you is that I don’t see you in my office again for the rest of the year.”

“…And what if you-” I started

“You’ll be suspended. That’s what’ll happen.” he said quickly, cutting me off at mid-sentence.

“Alright…” I mumbled boredly.

“You can go now.”

I walked out of his office as my fast steps turned into a quick run and I went racing down the hall. Before I noticed what I was doing, I had already burst back into the classroom and was in my seat staring at the back of Gerard’s head. I don’t know what got into me that day but something inside me had defiantly changed. The rest of the school day went by like it hadn’t even happened. When I got home I ran straight to my room, shut the door and sat on my bed. Something was seriously wrong with me.

Gerard’s POV

After Frank was pulled from the class it had almost seemed like I had no reason to be there. I sat quietly in my seat and hoped that I had more classes with him. I sounded like a little girl.

“Oh, I sure do hope I have more classes with that boy!”

I laughed as I thought of how I would look if I dressed up like a fifth grade school girl. I could probably do it too, I’d just be a little tall and disproportioned with a slightly deeper voice. After all, Peter Pan wasn’t that hard. A little girl shouldn’t be any harder.

Then, pulling me back to reality, I realized that Frank had re-entered the room again and quickly sat back in his seat. Ms. Keddington didn’t look pleased, but she went on with class without even glancing his way. I think I already like this school.

Frank’s POV

The next day I woke up extremely early. There was absolutely no sound throughout the entire house. I could only hear the distant chatter of the early morning bird outside my window. I’m not exactly sure what woke me up, but I new that I sure as hell wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep. I got out of bed, took off my shirt and walked to the bathroom. Finding the light switch, I flipped it up. The room flooded with light and caused me to close my eyes quickly. I opened them slowly, letting them adjust to the bright light of the room.

The mirror was lying to me today. It was telling me things it had never said before. I looked into the glass and as if yelling it out at me, the mirror seemed to tell me it was going to be a great day. I looked somewhat decent. Like I had gotten sleep and had something to look forward to today. That is the Frank Iero that the cheerleaders loved. It had to be. That Frank was even slightly catching my eye.
I shook my head, turned and stripped off my clothes, then got into the shower. I turned the knobs as the warm water hit my body like an avalanche. Today was going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:53 am

I laughed as I thought of how I would look if I dressed up like a fifth grade school girl. I could probably do it too, I’d just be a little tall and disproportioned with a slightly deeper voice. After all, Peter Pan wasn’t that hard. A little girl shouldn’t be any harder.

LOVE IT KEEP GOING!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:06 am

Quote :
That is the Frank Iero that the cheerleaders loved. It had to be. That Frank was even slightly catching my eye.

THAT Made ME Laugh, Haha, Oh man, Doesn't Frank Think to himself that he's beautiful everyday?

I bet he does.

'I'm the guy all the fan girls SWOON Over.'

HAHA!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Haha.

No kaylee.

Thats Quinn =D
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 am

HAHA!!

I love you I Love this story...

Updates?
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:59 am

Maybe Tomorrow. Or something?
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 am

WELL...

its been tomarrow???
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Sorry guys. I'm grounded from my computer.
I'll update when i get ungrounded.
I already have the update almost finished.
Love you children!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:01 am

CHILDREN?!

I do declare, Darling that I am older than you. =]

I LOVE YOU!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Still act like a child

Therefor....

Your a child
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Gerard’s POV

Today I woke up really late. Not the way to start the second day at a new school. I looked at my alarm clock sitting on a stack of random things lying around my room.

7:45

I have five minutes to get ready for school and ten to get there. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs to Mikey’s room.

“MIKEEEY!!!” I yelled louder than I even thought possible. “Get up!!! We’re going to be late!”
Mikey jumped out of bed and ran to his closet, quickly dressing. I walked back down the hall to my bedroom and picked up some dirty clothes off the floor.

“These will have to work for today.” I said to myself, hold the shirt to my nose to be sure it didn’t smell. But after all… what’s cologne for? My eyes were still lazy with sleep. Running my had through my hair, I yawned widely and went to grab the keys to my car.

I walked slowly toward the car as I noticed a van sitting in the driveway of the house across the street. There was a scrawny guy sitting on the front porch drinking a Pepsi and watching two other guys carry things into the house. A cigarette rested lightly in his fingers as he turned his head and stared off down the street. The sun caught a gleam in his hair making the bleach blonde shine at it‘s brightest.

I wouldn’t have even noticed that I was staring at them if my little brother hadn’t walked out of the house right then. I shook my head and stuck the key into the lock on the drivers side door. I got in and reached over to unlock the passengers side for Mikey. He opened it and stood there for a second and after about 2 minutes, I leaned down to see what he was looking at.

“Mikey?” I asked solemnly, realizing that he was looking across the street. “What are you looking at?”

He ignored me for about another minute before sitting down in the passengers seat.

“I can’t figure out what everyone sees in him.” Mike said quietly staring out the windshield.

“…In…WHO?” I asked him, although I already knew what he was about to say.

“The new guy across the street. I think his name is… Quinn?”

I just shook my head, laughed and pulled out of the driveway.

Mikey’s POV

Gerard came in and woke me up at 7:50.

Today is going to be a long day.

It is only the second day of school and I am already sick of it. There is this girl in my English class that I really like. I think her name is Alicia.

The Problem is… I’m not the only new kid in the class. There is another guy, and I think she likes him. She was staring at him all period. When we stood in front of the class and introduced ourselves she was practically drooling. But then again… so was I. She is absolutely amazing. She has long dark hair and gorgeous eyes. I wish she were interested in me and not that dirt bag. Blonde hair is so ugly. I never understood why people bleach their hair.

I threw on some clothes and headed outside toward Gerard’s car. He was staring across the street until I walked outside. Then acting like the people across the street were nothing but a mirage, he shook his head and unlocked his door.

I looked at the guy sitting on the front step a little closer and realized that he is the new kid in my English class. The one that I am positive that Alicia likes. My stomach turned as I thought about how much trouble it might be with him, of all people, living across the street from me. I got in the car as I heard Gerard say something to me. Unclear of what he said, I just sat down, then mumbled, to myself, “I can’t figure out what everyone sees in him.”

“…In… WHO?” Gerard questioned.

“The new guy across the street.”

Franks POV
There was what seemed like a thousand people looking at me when I arrived at school. Yes, I was on time… But that’s was certainly not what they were looking at me for. I could feel it.

I tried to ignore them as I walked into the building. I pulled the collar of my Levi jacket up, making myself feel a little more shielded from the death stares of the jocks and preps.

Fuckers.

I walked right past my locker today determined to be on time to class. I couldn’t stop saying his name.

“Gerard….Gerard….”

It sound Italian or something. It was one of the most attractive names I had ever heard. I walked into Ms. Keddington’s room and looked straight over to where he sits. He wasn’t there.

“Would you like to take a seat Mr. Iero?” Ms. Keddington asked dully, looking at me over the top of her glasses. I rolled my eyes at sat quietly in my seat in the back.

Not even fifteen seconds later, Gerard walked into the room. He did the same thing, looking over to see if I was here. Our eyes locked and my face grew hot. Why the hell do I feel like a little girl with the biggest crush in the world when I look at him? I blush and feel like I am about to burst into flames. I need to talk to someone.

I smiled at him as he stood looking at me. He smiled back, turned to greet the teacher, then took his seat in the corner by Ms. Keddington’s desk. The bell rang loudly in my ears and the clock started ticking time away like it was nothing. I looked at the clock in the front of the classroom every five minutes. I wanted out of this class.

When I am at home I can’t seem to wait to see him, but once he’s here I feel like I am in hell. Knowing that we are both guys, and I know for sure that I am not gay. I would be scared to ask him. What would I even say? “Hey Gerard, have you ever considered other guys?”

…Creepy.

The bell finally rang, releasing us from 1st period. I sat for a second after the bell trying to find an excuse to stay one second longer. Maybe then I could think of something to say. I looked down and saw that my shoe was untied. Perfect! I bent down and started to tie it, messing up about every time I attempted to even move my fingers.

I couldn’t help but looking up every other time I missed the loop to see if Gerard had left yet. He had found a sudden interest in the wall staring at it like it was something he had never seen before. I bent back over, tied my shoe the right way and walked over to him.

“Want to go get some coffee before we our next class?” I asked him shyly.

He shook his head slightly and his eyes met mine once more.

“Sure,” he said dazedly, “Frank, right?”

“Mhmm.” I mumbled as we walked toward the door.

Gerard’s POV

I walked in class today and saw Frank sitting in his desk. By the look on the teachers face, I could tell this was unusual. I smiled at him and sat down. He is kind of short. I started to think about how tall he was when he was stinging next to me yesterday after punching James. He couldn’t be more than five foot three.

Class went fast. I sat there ignoring Ms. Keddington’s lecture and laughing every time Frank would come back at her with a smart remark that made her look like a complete idiot.

I was drawing pictures for my comic book that I was planning on making. I love comic books. I looked back and saw Frank staring at the clock like it hadn’t moved since he got here. Then the bell rang. I listened to the tune of it as a stared at the wall. It was beautiful. Suddenly I wished that I knew how to play guitar. I just longed to hear the rhythm. Just to sit and listen t-

“Want to go get some coffee before we our next class?” Frank asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Slightly coming out of my daze I answered.

“Sure, Frank… right?” then falling right back into the daze after locking eyes with him like I was some love crazed person.

For another guy.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:29 am

THANK YOU!

Very Happy

“Mikey?” I asked solemnly, realizing that he was looking across the street. “What are you looking at?”

He ignored me for about another minute before sitting down in the passengers seat.

“I can’t figure out what everyone sees in him.” Mike said quietly staring out the windshield.

“…In…WHO?” I asked him, although I already knew what he was about to say.

“The new guy across the street. I think his name is… Quinn?”

I just shook my head, laughed and pulled out of the driveway
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:43 am

More! Shocked
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:08 am

Haha. Why should i do such a thing?

Lol =D
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:21 am

Uh...

because it is starting to get better!

I mean the used is starting to come into the story!!

I love quinn!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:34 am

Haha Better?

Really?

Well, In that case, I might just have to write more =]

I had a feeling it was just draaaaagging on...

(like that Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am

Mikey likes to Draaaaaaaggg on his words.

Ughhhhh..

Quinn..

I love Quinn..

With a FUCKING Passion. =]

haha, Oh mannnnn..

Watch Bert Be his...

BOYFRIEND!!!

Haha, Jkjkjjkjkjk, Okay, Well, I'm going to go Write now, Or.. Umm.. Try..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cellmate's A Killer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Stories. :: Fiction.-
Jump to: