Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cellmate's A Killer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:30 am

Ok when are the new updates coming in????
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:51 am

When I have time.
I am testing in school soon,
and i am trying to keep my grades above C's
for once. I work a lot and i really need the time
to study and do homework. All of these end of the
year tests are going on my grades this time,
and if it doesn't bother you guys too much,
I'd like to NOT have to go to summer school.
Thanks Buddy.
WB ASAP.
I love you children.
BYE BYE!!!
LEAVING FOR FF5!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Haha. WHOOOO!!!

We understand.
Don't worry. =]
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Mikey’s POV
So here I sit in the middle of a silent class, staring at the back of his head. Same old ugly blonde hair I saw this morning. The same blonde hair I saw yesterday. The same blonde hair I will see tomorrow. It was like one of those repeating nightmares that you have every night. The ones that come in and steal away your dreams and replace them with visions of the most horrid things. The ones that make your life useless.
That is all Quinn Allman was to me. A horrible nightmare that was taking my dreams.
I glanced up at the clock. …10... 9... 8... I looked over at her for the last time today. 7... 6... She was staring in this direction. I looked at Quinn and quickly realized what she was looking at. He was grinning and holding a paper. It read “Can I have your number?“ 5... 4... She turned, grabbed her pen, and began to write. 3... 2.. She turned and held up her paper to Quinn. “You wish”
…1
The bell rang loudly in my ears as my heart leaped out of my chest and soared six feet above my head. I couldn’t help but grin wildly. I felt like I had just played on stage with Anthrax. I felt superior towards all of the human race.

Franks POV
“One medium vanilla bean frappe and a straight black coffee,” I told the man at the counter kindly, pulling out my wallet.
“That’ll be $6.58” he murmured.
I pulled out a wad of ones and handed them to the man. He separated them and put them into the register. Turning his back on us, he went to make our drinks.
“…So.” Gerard said quietly.
“Where did you move from?” I asked, not even hesitating to start a conversation.
“Boston.” he replied quickly. “New York”
“How is it there? … Pretty, I’d presume?” I giggled nervously.
One slip up could make me look like the biggest idiot. But, to my surprise he laughed with me and agreed. We discussed New York for a few minutes before it trailed off onto New Jersey and many other things.
Within the time it took to get our coffee and walk back to the campus I felt like I had known Gerard all my life. We had everything in common. He like the artists I liked, had a great interest in music, and was easy to talk to.
There was one thing I failed to bring up. The fact that I was physically attracted to him. I knew I was. There was no more trying to convince myself otherwise. I had just bought him coffee and talked his whole life story out of him. I had fallen for another guy and there was no more denying it. At least not to myself.

Gerard’s POV
Frank bought me coffee and we got to know each other a little. He was a nice kid that seemed to be really interested in music. I had a feeling that we would get along well. I wondered if Mikey had met him yet. Maybe I could get some more information out of him that I knew he wasn’t mentioning to me if he and Mikey were friends.
I walked next to him back to the school as we talked about Ms. Keddington. He kept his head down and looked intently at the ground as he talked. I couldn’t help but stare at him, trying to figure out the mysteries that lie beyond his small, well proportioned face.
“You have a girlfriend Frank?” I asked seriously.
He ignored me for a second and kept looking at his feet, then murmured a quick “No.”
He stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at me.
“Can I ask you something Gerard?” he questioned.
“Of course,” I replied, unsure of what was about to happen.
He paused for a second and then asked quietly, “Have you ever had another guy tell you that they have… well… an attraction to you? Like an emotional and physical attraction? Like the ones that guys have towards gir-”
“No.” I interrupted.
I didn’t want to hear anymore. I didn’t want to let him know that he wasn’t alone in having weird feelings for another guy. I didn’t want to give myself away and I didn’t want to know that he wanted to be with me. I wasn’t ready for it. So I looked at the ground, turned and walked away.

Franks POV
I started to ask Gerard a question that I had been dying to ask for over fifteen minutes.
“No.”
He interrupted me before I could finish, as if he was scared to hear the rest. “Stupid Frank,” I thought to myself.
Then, to my amazement, Gerard just turned the other way and left. After I had bought him coffee! I was so nice to him and he ditched me. Him and his black coffee.
Slightly annoyed and lonely, I headed inside to get my stuff for class.
I opened my locker and started to grab my books when I felt a tap at my left shoulder. I turned so quickly and found myself I was face to face with someone that I had never seen before. I could smell the sharp breath coming out of his crooked smile of a mouth. It reeked with a mix of what smelt like cigarettes and my five year old sisters morning breath.
“Your Frank Iero?” He asked.
“Ye-….Yes?” I said, almost sounding as if I wasn’t sure what my own name was.
“Bert… Bert McCracken.” he giggled as he held out a hand to me.
I simply looked at it hand then back at his face, showing that I really didn’t want to take his hand in mine.
“I see, your not much a person for shaking huh?” he said loudly, reaching behind me and slamming my locker. “I’m not either.”
I looked at him suspiciously.
“Do you need something… ‘Bert‘?”
“Oh, of course I do!” he laughed, wrapping his arm around me and steering me down the hall. “Doesn’t everyone?”
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 pm

What the Fuck??? Keep going....
Now I really want to know what bert wants from frank I am on the edge of my seat every time you make updates!!
this is great!
I love your writing!
AMAZING I MUST SAY!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Haha, Wow, I fucking Love this. =]
Go Go Darling!! =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:09 pm

I agree..
Keep it up I love this story=]]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 am

So....
Here goes... Very Happy

Last edited by XnatellaXnicoleX on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 am

Bert’s POV
My goal for today? Well, I am new at Belleville High. Me and my two roommates just moved here from Utah yesterday. So,… I walked into the school today to find all my classes and I heard everyone talking about some kid named Frank Iero. It sounded interesting so I stood around and listened. Turns out, he punched some kid in the face the day before and broke his nose. So I made it my goal to find him and befriend him. He sounded pretty cool. Plus the fact that I would rather not be on his bad side. I like the way my nose looks just the way it is.
“Your Frank Iero?” I asked.
“Ye-….Yes?” he said, slow and unsurely.
“Bert… Bert McCracken.” I giggled as I held out a hand to him.
He didn’t shake it so I just dropped it back at my side. I didn’t really expect him to anyways.
“I see, your not much a person for shaking huh?” I said loud and obvious, reaching behind him and slamming his locker. “I’m not either.”
he gave me a funny look, then said suspiciously.
“Do you need something… ‘Bert‘?”
“Oh, of course I do!” I laughed, wrapping my arm around him and steering him toward the back doors. “Doesn’t everyone?”
Man, this kid is weird. He is quiet and keets acting like I'm going to do something completely insane. I mean, come on? I was only walking him to the only doors that lead to absolutely nothing.
I looked at him and giggled. He looked terrified. Is this the same Frank Iero that punched a huge jock in the face yesterday? We started to walk quicker and quicker as we approached a closet. The janitor closet. I swung a quick left and pushed frank into the closet, rushing in right after him. I closed the door and smashed him up against it. My face was, once again, only inches from his. Except this time it was different. The fear left his face and now it was just blank. I pushed myself against him and pressed our lips together. And to my surprise, he didn’t struggle. He put his hands on my hips!
I pulled away and looked at him in surprise. Our eyes had adjusted to the light and I could see his pale face quite clearly. He was grinning slightly.
“Frank… I know we just met, and this may be weird for you, but I had to. Don’t tell anyone about it and I won’t eith-”
Before I could finish my last words, he had me pulled tight against him again. Our lips locked in a way that I was sure we’d never come back out of the closet. Figuratively and literally. We stood in the dark making out for what seemed like fifteen minutes before he finally pushed me off of him.
“Nice to meet you Bert.” He giggled adorably. “I think you just made a new friend.”
He held out a hand to me. I grasped his palm in mine and shook his hand.
What a nice guy.
I giggled as he put his hand over my mouth. There were slow footsteps walking straight toward the closet. They came to a sudden halt outside the door as the janitor stood listening to an emergency call to the cafeteria on his walkie-talkie. Then his heavy footsteps started descending slowly down the hall away from the closet.
“Well, Frank,” I smiled, “I think we should be off to class. I guess I’ll see you around?”
He just smiled and pushed the door open.

Gerard’s POV

“Hey Mikes.” I greeted my little brother as he headed towards the doors for lunch.
“Hi Geeeee!” He squealed, dragging out the one vowel in my name making it sound like six.
“Do you have any money? I am starving and I don’t have any.”
“Sure I do. Want to just go out with me? I was going out with a couple friends.” he replied kindly.
“Uh,…” I thought for a second, “Oh, I guess it wouldn’t kill anyone…”
“Alright, we have to find someone real fast though.” he said quickly as if he didn’t want me to even understand it.
“Okay, … so who exactly is going to lunch with you?” I asked curiously.
“A friend from science, a kid I met in the hall yesterday, and a girl.”
“Ooooh! A girl huh?” I laughed.
“Just a friend Gerard. I don’t really even know her.”
I just laughed and looked around for whoever it was my brother was trying to find.
“There he is!” Mikey said loudly suddenly pointing in the opposite direction than I was standing.
I turned and saw where he was pointing. Frank Iero. He was approaching us looking extremely happy and lit up like he had just had the best time of his life. I felt myself turn red hot as he got closer.
“Hey Mikey,” he said softly, patting him on the shoulder. “Ready?”
“Yeah, have you met Gerard?” Mikey asked him. “He’s my big brother.”
Frank looked over at me like he just noticed me standing here.
“Yes, I have met Gerard.” frank stated, obviously trying to not talk to me.
He is still mad at me for walking away? Oh. Wow. He was only asking me homosexual questions! What else am I supposed to do? Pop one and jump on him?!

Franks POV

Good, Mikey not only invited me to lunch, but he invited Quinn, [i]whoever that is
, and his BIG BROTHER!? If I knew Gerard was Mikey’s big brother I wouldn’t have come on to him the way I did earlier! And to think I have the biggest boner for him! What the hell is this world coming to?!
Now we are going to lunch and I have to sit at a table with a hard on and pretend I am mad at him just to stop myself from putting my hands in his pants. I just made out with a guy in the closet, I have a boner for my new friends brother, I am defiantly NOT straight. Not now, Not ever again. I have made too many friends in the past two days. Now I get to meet Quinn?
Just as that thought settled in my mind a scrawny kid came running down the hall screaming.
“Mikeeeeeey!!!!! I have GREAT news!!!”
“Your ready to leave cause the rest of us are starving?” Mikey guessed.
“No! Alicia rejected me!! Again!" Quinn said, panting and coming to a stop in front of Mikey.
“That means she likes someone else!” he finished and then poked me in the chest "that could mean you pal!" then looked around and winked obviously at Frank.
“..Shhh. Here she comes..” Mikey whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote :
He sounded pretty cool. Plus the fact that I would rather not be on his bad side. I like the way my nose looks just the way it is.

HAHAHAHA!
love it!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Quote :
No! Alicia rejected me!! Again!

WHAT THE HELL!
isnt that a bad thing????
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Hahah He know Alicia Doesn't Like him anyways...
Hahahha
ANYWAYS!!!
I came to remind everyone that today is Blastoise's Birthday!!!
Dont forget to wish her a great one!
Happy Birthday Blastoise!
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 am

[color=red]
Quote :
What else am I supposed to do? Pop one and jump on him?

I love that, I always say it. BAHAHA!
=]]

AH!
I wasn't here, Sorry everyone.
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!!
WHOOOO!!!!
PIG PAR-TAY!
[Okay, Shut up, Random]
pigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpig:
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Happy [[late]] B-day!

I
hate clowns!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:10 am

Those aren't clowns, Silly!
Their pigs.=]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:32 am

MESSAGE CHANGER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am

What? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 am

So.. I know it isn't that great, But I wanted to make you one, If you don't like it I'll make another one. But yeah. Here it is!!! =]

My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Mcak11

I did it in like.. Ten, Fifteen Minutes, So If you want a re do, That's fine.

ENJOYYYYY!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:52 pm

CUTE!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 am

Haha, Thanks. =D
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:01 am

natella?
im waiting!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

Natella Is sitting by me and said 'Shut Up'

IT WASN'T ME!!

..I'm sorry.

but I would like an update, too.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 pm

............natella!
u shut up!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Haha..
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 am

Learn how to write words....

"haha.."

is not enough to even post you idiots.

Neither is "LOL"

Laugh to yourself and leave it at that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cellmate's A Killer   My Cellmate's A Killer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cellmate's A Killer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Stories. :: Fiction.-
Jump to: