Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 am

haha...
your a special one!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 am

SO.. I haven't updated this for a while, Making me feel like shit that I have left you guys waiting, I just Suck at writing so bad that I thought you guys didn't want to read it, but i'll post anyways. =]

I'LLBE BACH!

PS: I'm turning this into a total lyrics 'story' If you don't know what it is, just wait for the next update and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:35 pm

You DUMB!!!!

You know we love this story!

It's freakin amazing!

Write more before i slaughter you!!

Thats a threat!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:24 am

-Yawns-

WHOOH!

I wrote so much more in school today.

And I Decided to fuck The Idea of a lyrics Thing..

Cause I can't do that With POV.

HI HO HI HO HI HO HI HO HI HO HI HO!!

Wait.. that sounds wrong..

HI LIND-Z! HI LIND-Z! HI LIND-Z! HI LIND-Z! HI LIND-Z! HI LIND-Z!

it's Off To Type I go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! =]

I Envy that woman.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 am

I Don't!!!
I WANT TO FUCKING SLAUGHTER HER!!!!
She is KILLING frank!!!!!
*Chants* TOUCH HIM!!! TOUCH HIM!!! TOUCH HIM!!! *stops too take deep breath*
YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!

I Envy Jamia....
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh, Man.
So True.
Everyone started looking at me cause I'm in school. And I started laughing my ass off.
Oh wow.
I have to admit, I was whispering. *touch him* *touch him* whenever Gerard went slightly close to frank. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 am

Frank's POV

Finally. Finally. "FINALLY!" I yelled.

"fine." Mikey mumbled. Then Shouting.. "OKAY!" Loudly.

"So, What convinced you to shut that shit off?" I asked.

"Oh.. ha.. Um.. Nothing really." Mikey smiled dumbly at me, I just ignored it.

"Whatever.." I mumbled incoherantly, Then turning on my heel to go get some coffee. "Do you want any coffee?" I asked Mikey before I entered the back room.

"Sure." He said.

"Double Cream and Sugar?"

"No, Just Black Today, I am in the mood for something to make me jolt."

"Whatever.." I said, Walking into the back room.

Walking up to the coffee stand I tripped slightly on a crack in the cement, "Fuck", I mumbled, catching myself before I fell on my face. I reached for the coffee pot but then realized it was empty, "Mikey? Did you forget to fill the coffee pot again?" I said loudly.

"Shit. Yeah, Sorry man" he said.

I sighed "it's Fine, I guess. I'll just run over to starbucks, Give me your keys."

"No, It's fine, Gerard's going to be here any minute."

"Ugh, Fine." I said, "I'll be stocking the CD's." I said, Walking back into the backroom.

I walked in the back and picked up a few small boxes, then walked over to the stocking shelves we had, I looked into the box and pulled out a handful.

Reaching in I pulled out..

'Iron Maiden; Dance Of Death' Ah Yes, One of the Greats.
'Michael Jackson; Dangerous' Never had a giant taste for him, But it's fun to make fun of Mikey, Seeing as his First initials in his name are 'MJ', That Kid's so sensitive, it's hilarious.
'Motley Crue; Dr. Feelgood.' Oh, Yes. The Best album of them all, This one right here has mine and Jamia's Song 'Without you' On it. What a classic
'Britney Spears; B In The Mix: The Remixes' Oh, God, Better hide that from Mikey.
'Simple Plan; No Pads, No Helmets... just Balls.' This is an Odd Group of CD's.

I heard quiet whispering coming from the other room, setting the CD's in the box, I turned and peered out the door, Mikey's Brother was here, He wasn't that bad looking.

[A/N]: So.. I have a lot more to type, but I thought you guys deserved a LITTLE update, well, you deserve a BIG one, but It's late, I'll try to type more tomorrow.. Love you Guys! =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 am

HE ISN'T BAD LOOKING AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:07 am

[A/N]: No, No Dear. Gerard Is BEAUTIFUL
Just go with it. =]
This is all I felt like typing, I'm Going to TRY as hard as I can to get an update every day.

Gerard's POV

I pulled up to the small store and parked my car, I took one last look at myself in the mirror before opening my door and stepping out. I took a deep breath, locking and shutting my door, I took one step forward but something wouldn't let me move, I pulled again and it wouldn't budge, That's when I turned around to see that my jacket had become lodged inside my door. "Fuck" I mumbled, tugging on the fabric slightly. It didn't move. "God Damnit!" I yelled, Pulling harder. Finally I just unzipped it and slipped it off. Why didn't I just unlock my door? God Knows what was on my mind. Oh, Yeah.. Frank Was on my mind. I smiled, Thinking of how in less then two minutes I would see him, I picked up my pace and was nearly Running to the door. When I reached it the front door had the sign still had the sign 'Closed' On it. I laughed and walked inside.

"Hey, Mike, you know that the sign on the door still says 'Closed', right?" I asked.

"Wha- Oh, My god! That's why we haven't had any people come in today!" he said.

"Dumb, Ass." I chuckled. Then looked around the room. Where the Hell could he be? "Hey.. Um.. where's Frank?" I asked.

"In the Back, Now listen Gerard, You're Not going to be all over him today, You hear me? He has a Girlfriend, And he's not about to leave her for someone he's only met- That's he's never met until today! Okay?" He said, I was shocked, How did he know I loved Frank?

"How did you kno-

"I just know things, Gerard. Okay? I know things." He said.

"Um.. Wow, How long have you known?" I asked.

"Since the beginning. You Know, You think i'm stupid just because i'm the younger one, the smaller one. But I really know things, Gerard. Maybe if you paid attention to me more other than when i'm talking about Frank, you'd know these things." He lowered his voice slightly.

"I pay attention to you more then just when you're talking about Fra-

"No, Gerard, You Don't."

"I'm Sorry, Man." I said.

"I'm sure you are." he said "All I'm saying is, Stay off Gerard, And whatever happend to John?"

"How the Fuck do you know about John?" I said, getting scared that my little brother may know too much about me.

"You come Home drunk alot, And Being drunk makes you spill your heart. Yeah, just Gerard, I'm not going to talk to you about this right now, Not here. Please." he asked.

"Fine." I mumbled.

Merely Ten seconds later Mikey went crashing to the ground, I just stared dumbly, Then I looked to the person who had put him there and got the largest smile on my face, thank god he wasn't looking, He was looking directly Mikey, giggling out of control. "You Said you wanted a jolt, and Since we don't have any coffee I decided just to give you one." Frank Giggled even louder. Mikey just laughed along, I wanted to punch him, He was ruining the sound of the angels for me, Yes, Indeed, I concidered His laugh a work of art.

[A/N]: I was tired as Hell when I wrote this, So don't blame me if it's not that good.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 am

I got all teary eyed and giddy!
That is so fucking cute!
This story is 6000 times better now that we have seen them!
Like i said before, now its not just a picture i see....
Its THEM!
THis is GREATTTTTT!!!!!!!!
*chants*
More! More! More! More! More! More! More!

=D

I love it dearest.
=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]
Now i have to get back to homework, Mom's home =]
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 am

[A/N]: OMFG! Is that a..
a..
a..
UPDATE I SEE?!!?!?
AHH!! It IS! DANCE PARTY!
-dances-
Did Bert Win??
Or Adam?
Niether of them can Dance.
FRANK WINS!
Sorry. [Insiderrrrr]
whoop. =P

Frank's POV

I was staring at them, I couldn't make out what they were saying, I saw Mikey mouth 'Back off' and so I decided to leave them be, I went back to my CD's and reached into the box, then a great thought hit me, He said he wanted a Jolt. I stood up and walkd straight to the door. I ran as fast as I could over to Mikey and Tackled him, Okay, Maybe just glomped him, but it was funny, the look on his face was priceless, I mean, he could be on one of those commercials

Sneakers: 25$
Energy drink for breakfast: 5$
The look on Mikey's Face when Frank Tackled him: Priceless.

I started Giggling loudly and Mikey followed along with the laughter, after he had realized what had hit him. I Giggled again and started to get up.

"I'll Get you back for that Frank Anthony." Mikey Said.

"That's not my name" I stated.

"FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO JR!!" He yelled.

"Wow. You know it, Someone should give you a medal." I said, Laughing and standing up all the way.

"So.. Are we going to go..?" Mikey said, I looked up at Gerard, Whom was staring at me, I found this odd, I understood he was Gay and I wasn't Bad looking, But what was with the staring? Of, course, Like anyone would, he turned away when I caught him. I laughed and turned to Mikey.

"I'll get my jacket, and we can go." I stated, Running into the back and grabbing my jacket, Wallet, ipod and Phone, Jesus, for just going to lunch I needed a lot.

I walked back into the other room and Mikey and Gerard were whispering again. "If you guys keep whispering, I'll kill you" I stated.

"No.. We were just talking about.. Ummm.. Prices! On Sales! On.. Uhh.." Mikey trailed.

"Shut up." Gerard Nudged him. "You're making a fool out of yourself. I hope you know you suck at lying" I don't He thought I heard him, But I did, Loud and Clear.

Mikey just nudged him back. Gerard gave him a look as in to say 'What the fuck?' And Mikey just said: "I have to have the last nudge." Oh, Man, that kid is so immature.

"Did you know we forgot to turn the sign around, so it said we were closed all day?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, My god! Seriously?" I said, I enjoyed getting customers, I was beginning to get worried that everyone was dead.

"Yeah, Gerard pointed it out when he walked in." He said.

I just laughed and started walking to the door, Mikey and Gerard were right next to it so all they had to do was turn around. Gerard held the door open for all of us and we all walked out. "My car or yours?" Gerard Asked when we were on the way out, I caught the smell of his cologne, or it could have been just his scent, but damn, it smelt good.

"Yours" Mikey said.

Mikey started walking to a small, beat up subaru, Mikey looked at Gerard with a 'What the Fuck?' look, man this look was getting popular. Then something caught my eye, a black jacket hanging out the door of it. I laughed and looked up just in time for Gerard to say:

"Don't ask, I was aggravated."

Mikey and I bursted into hysterics as we came upon the door. Then The laughing died down, Gerard Didn't think it was too funny. Seriously, The guy needs to lighten up.

''SHOTGUN!'' Mikey yelled, pulling the car handle, it was locked. "Unlock the door Gerard." He said.

"Chill, Chill." He said, hitting the 'unlock' button on his keys.

I hopped in the back cheerfully, observing my surroundings. There was a few stickers here and there, a few on the dashboard, And then, the one thing that caught my attention was the braided Rainbow Bracelet. I groaned, I mean, I have nothing against gay guys, I really don't, I just don't know why some guy, would let another guy Fuck him up the- Okay, We're done. But, Seriously, I would never go gay, For One, I love Jamia, My beautiful girlfriend whom I would do Anything for, I'm going to ask her to marry me soon. And for Two, Do you know how upset my dad would be? Hell, Pa would Kill Me, not even joking, Say I brought home a guy for Christmas or something, Pa would find a way to Ground me, And I'm 19 for god sakes!

After Gerard had gotten his jacket Un-jammed from the door he got in. "Where to?" he asked.

"I don't know.. Frank?" Mikey asked.

"Hmm.. I don't know, Either."

"Let's just drive around, We'll find somewhere." Mikey said.

"Okay.." Gerard Said, Starting the car and pulling out.

After about Ten minutes of driving the sound of Iron Maiden Rang through the car, everyone darted to their phones, "It's me." I mumbled, pulling out my phone, looking at the caller ID and flipping it open.

"Hey You.." I smiled

[A/N]:
HAHA!
Sorry, Guys, I've ALWAYS wanted to leave a story on a cliffhanger, and this is my first time, There will be MANY of them as we go along. =] Love you Guys! =]
*Muawh!*
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:10 am

Its that pretty little lady that hes married to isn't it... Sad
haha.... Oh.. Precious =]
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am

[A/N]: Yes. Dear, it's Her. =]
Now.. You might have to read this update more then once, It's REALLY tricky, let's just say, when ever it's in Itallics, Gerard's practically giving his THIRD opinion.
GOOD LUCK!

Gerard's POV

I hate this, The best best day of my life is turning into the worst. Nothing Is wrong with me, Is there? I may gaze at him every once and a while but he hasn't caught me. At least I hope to god he hasn't. But he's glaring at me, OR he has a thing with the back of my seat. No, it's definately me. If it weren't for my rearview mirrors I wouldn't even know. Thank god Mikey sat in front.

The Sound of Iron Maiden Rang threw the car. I darted to my phone. Nope.

"It's Me." Frank said.

"Oh." Mikey muttered.

"Hey you.." He said smiling, I heard a squeaky voice on the other line.
"I'm Just going to Lunch with Mikey and His brother, What about you?" Great, Now I'm just the Brother.
"That's Great... Oh Okay, I'll ask.." He set his phone down and I looked back to the road.
"Hey Guys?" Yes, My Love?

"Yes?" Mikey asked.

"Can We Go to Olive Garden?" Even More Perfect, He like Italian Food. Hope he didn't see me smile. Mikey Gave me a funny Look.

"Of Course." I Mumbled. My First word to the man and it's 'Of course?' why couldn't it be.. 'You're amazing and Beautiful and I envy you in every possible way'? Okay, That would be too much.

"The One By Jamia's Work, Mikey, Direct him," He said, Putting the phone back up to his ear.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit."
"Oh, And Babe?" Babe? What is she? A Pig? Do you remember the little pig babe? oh, god, Overboard Gerard, Stop."I love you." I died inside.

"Do we Need to pick her up?" Mikey asked. Fuck That.

"No, It's in walking distance." He said. Good, That bitch can walk in the rain.

"But it's Raining." Shut up, Brother.

"She'll be fine." Frank stated. Damn Straight.

"Turn Here, Bro." Mikey said.

"Don't Call me Bro." I mumbled, He probably didn't hear me. I turned the stearing wheel left and pulled into the parking lot.

"You guys go ahead and go inside. I'll wait for Jamia." Frank said. Aw, What a gentlemen... I'm going to Puke.

"It's Raining." Mikey said. Okay, Captain Obvious.

"Go inside."

"Then I'm waiting with you." He said.

"Fine." Frank said, Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a Zipo Lighter and a Cigarette. He smokes?

"When did you start smoking again?" Okay, Mikey didn't Know either, I'm safe.

"Last Week."

"Why?"

"It was calling my name, Mikey, I JUST HAD TO DO IT! It was Going 'Frank, Frank, PICK ME UP NOW AND SMOKE ME DAMNIT!'" He said Sarcastically, I scoffed. Man, He's Funny. "I don't Know, I felt like it." He said.

"Oh."

Just then a slightly Woman walked up. Frank Threw his Cigarette on the ground and stomped on it, He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. That's Her? Come on, Frank. You could have done better than that, Just Look at you!

I sighed in frustration and started to the door, sinking my head low. Staring at the ground intently. Mikey walked up and nudged me, I looked up at him. "Not here." He mumbled.

"Since when do you control Me, Mikey?" I said, Pushing him slightly.

"Hey! What's going on here, No Brotherly Fighting." Frank Said, Giggling slightly, I turned around, He was in a differen't glow now, he was in joy, I looked down and saw them holding hands, Their fingers intertwined. I felt tears burn the back of my eye's. Pull it together, Gerard. Prove her your Better. You're the higher person.

We got inside and the waitress lead us to a seat. We ordered some breadsticks and sat back, waiting for them to come.

"It's That mother Fucker Again, You Know you Love me Gerd. Pick Up." Everyone Looked at me. Oh, God, I SO regret letting him record that.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, flipped it open and put it to my ear. "Now is Not The Time." I said bluntly.

"Did I just see you walk into the Olive Garden." Shit! Please.. Please Don't ruin my moment.

[A/N]: OOoOoOoOoOOOoOHhHhH!
CLIFFY!
Man, this is Fun..
Haha. Wow..

WHO COULD IT BE?!
You should be happy I updated, I wasn't planning on doing it until my dearest natella had a bad day..
So.. It's like.. 12:36, So if it sucks, That's why.
I'm tired. =]
Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:39 am

...BERTIE!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
oh.. it's probably 'John' huh... Mad

Best line ever:
"Aw, What a gentlemen... I'm going to Puke."
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:16 am

Good that bitch can waalk in the rain!

Damn Straight

I love this story!!

It is extreamly wonderful

natella HAVE A BAD DAY!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:15 am

Haha.
Oh, Wow.
So We want Natella To have bad days so Kayley will Update??
Nawh!
I'll just update now. =]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:41 am

Hahaha...
SO basically, I have no work on wednesdays or thursdays anymore.
And i only work friday and saturdays of my moms weekend.

So i will have time to raise all my grades AND update!!!
I have to have like a 3.9 GPA or something to get into Weber State University
and rightnow i only have a 3.2 GPA.

That is a B average.
I have to get a 4.0 to get Scholarships and without them it is going to be fucking expensive for school.

So, i have to work a tad bit harder and get my grades up =]
From B's to A's and all =]
I feel all responsible and stuff.

haha
Thats New...?
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:40 am

Haha, Wow.
At least you get to be home more. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:45 am

[A/N]: I don't Know.. Hmm.. Next POV is Frank.. =]

Gerard's POV

I sighed hard.. Looks Like I'm not getting out of this one. "Uhh.. Yeah, You did." I mumbled, Hoping he wouldnt hear me.

"Who are you with?" He asked.

"Erm.. Mikey And his Friend And his Girlfriend." Ah, Yes, Sweet Revenge, I'm just the brother, He's just the friend.

"Mikey's Girlfriend?"

"No, His Friends."

"Well, Ditch those freaks and come and chill with me. I'm at the bar across the street."

"Um.. I can't. I don't have my fake on me." I said. Lie. I Always Keep that cheap, fake, Piece of Plastic on me. I just wanted out of it.

"Aw, come on Gerd, You know I always keep one for you on me." I could almost feel him grinning maniacly on the other line.

I groaned. "Okay."

"What are you groaning for? I'm not there yet" Oh, god, There was something else on his mind other then drinking.

I laughed Nervously. "Ha. Right"

"OKAY! I'll be over in a second!" He yelped loudly, Hanging up before I could protest. Fuck, I don't want anyone to see that asshole. Ecspecially Frank, Oh, God, Anyone but Frank.

I closed my phone and looked up, Everyone was looking at me. "Who was that?" Mikey asked.

"...John." I mumbled.

"Oh. What did he want?"

"He's coming over." I said

"Will He be joining us?" He asked.

"FUCK NO!" I yelled, Making all the people surrounding us look over.

"Okay, Okay, God, Don't Freak out, I asked a Question."

"I.. I.. I know I Um.." I bit my lip. "He's Coming to get me."

"Oh, Well, Thanks for bringing my wallet." He grinned. That was one problem about Mikey, He never stayed mad for more then Five minutes.

"Um.. Yeah." I said, "I guess I better get going. Here's My Key's, John will Probably Take me home." I said, Throwing my key's at him, He caught them and nodded at me, I took one last look at Frank, Soaking in his beauty one last time. He wasn't looking, Of course, He was staring at Her. Oh, How I envy that woman. I wish he looked at me like that, But No, I get glared at in the car, that's all. I sighed deep and turned, coming face to face with a dark figure, It's Breath coming onto my face like mist from a waterfall. It Rank of Scotch. I felt it squrim to my hand. No, Please, Not here.
"Let's go." It Whispered.

I Just started walking, It's hand still on mine. I couldn't look back, I couldn't look into the eye's of my brother, And then I sure as hell couldn't look into the eye's of my Lover, Lover? Lover Gerard? Glaring at your jacket is not Lover.

"Hm.. I missed you, It's been like.. What.. Three Days?" 'It' said, in other words, John said, Kissing my cheek. You Just missed my ass.

"Hmm.." I said.

"Oh, And Here's This." He said, Placing the hard piece of plastic in my hand. Damnit. I wish he wouldn't keep one for me. "And Here's THIS For Later." He said, Pulling out a thin package and winking at me. Pisses me off, all he fucking uses me for is sex.

We walked in and handed the bouncer our ID's, He let us through and we walked up to John's Friends, Pete, Andy, David, Tom, and their Girlfriends were there, Except for Andy, He had his boyfriend. After a few drinks and shots John Leaned over to my Ear. "Back Room. Now." NOO!! Please, God, No.

[A/N]: I'm Not Sure about how I feel about this update. Hmm.. Haha, at least it's one! I have a bunch more ideas, It's just late, and I'll update tomorrow!
WEEKEND!!! =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:29 pm

=]..
QUESTION!
who the fuck is john!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:49 pm

ANSWER!

...Gerard's 'Boyfriend'
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:24 am

...>=[
(This is Natella Glaring at Frankie.)

He is being like he was at MCR!

JUST FUCKING TOUCH HIM ALREADY!

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

...but you have to admit, it was fucking hot when he was smoking on stage
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Yes it was way hot when frank started smoking!
HE STARTED TO DRIP SWEAT!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:37 am

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:25 pm

*heart melts*
FRANK!
I love tht man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Stories. :: Fiction.-
Jump to: