Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Empty
PostSubject: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:11 am

Title: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]
Rating:R-[mature]
Genre:
SLASH
Diclaimer: Don't sew me[I own nothing]
Pairing: Frank/Gerard: Ferard
POV: Switches off

Summery: Frank is mikey's best friend, and has a girlfriend.
What frank doesn't know is that Gerard has a crush on him.
Could this boy be questioning his sexuality?

Athors notes: I'm not so good at spelling so sorry if i spell a word wrong. and also i type fast so if a word is mixed up try your hardest to figure it out.
And sorry if i don't Put proper vocabulary such as "i" instead of "I" and if i put ' instead of " so yeah. let's see where this goes. I do, indeed HAVE permission from LJ herself to have this idea.

Gerard's POV

He began running his soft finger's up and down my back and I let out a small moan as he kissed my neck, He was making his way down to my pants as....

THUMP!

"FUCK!" I yelled, knowing mikey would hear me.

"what's wrong gerard?" asked the younger boy walking in my room

"nothing, just fell out of bed again." I said

"Again? what the fuck do you dream about to make you fall out of bed?" he asked with a confused look.

"I don't know, But their pretty Crazy." I lied to him, I Knew exactly what they were about But, I couldn't tell him I was dreaming about his best friend.

"Whatever, I'm going to work now, Do you have work today?" He asked.

"No, It's sunday remember?" I Told him

"Oh, yeah, it's pretty fucked up that I have work on sunday but you don't." he said.

"Yeah, well, see you later mikes" I said I wanted him out of my room.

"Yeah, bye Gerard."

Mikey's POV

I wonder why gerard was acting so weird this morning. Like he was trying to hide something from me.

'Weird' I said to myself as I pulled up to the store. I saw frank outside shivering.

"forget your key's again?" I asked him while unlocking the door.

"Yeah," he said.

Franks POV

I got to the shop and felt around in my pockets for my key's "fuck" I said to myself as I realized I forgot them.

So I sat down and waited for mikey to show up, it was sunday and he is always late on sunday so I tried to gain as much body heat as I could to last me till he got there.

I watched his car pull up and got up.

"forgot your key's again?" he asked me, while wiggiling the key trying to open the door

"yeah," I Replied wishing he would hurry the fuck up, I was freezing.

When he got the door open I ran inside, took my usual seat on the floor and opened a box of CD's Looking through it.

"No, No, No, No, No, No, No..This looks good!" I said sitting up with a CD in my hand.

'What is it?' mikey asked me.

"misfits" I replied.

'Oh, okay." he said.

After that I sat back down in my spot, Nobody came in the store on sunday, so it didn't matter. I layed down and let the music intoxicate my brain, Slowly, I fell asleep.

I woke up and felt my stomache grumble. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:00, rolling around lunch time,

"hey Mikes!" I said, No reply.

"Mikes?" I asked again.

"over here" I heard him say.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at him, you would too if you turned the corner and saw your best friend with their eye's glued on a britney spears album.

"Nothing," he said playing it cool and putting it back as if nothing happend, I rolled my eye's.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go out in a little bit, i'm hungry." I asked him.

"Yeah, sure let me grab my... FUCK!" he yelled. "I forgot my wallet at home!"

"Shit" I replied.

"Wait, I think Gerard has to come down here today anyway so let me phone him." he told me.

"Okay" I said.

Wow, I'm going to meet Mikey's Brother.

A/N: All I feel like typing.

Verified 12/31

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:15 am

Gerard's POV

I waited until I heard the front door shut to get out of bed, I hated it when mikey questions me in the morning. And I couldn't risk letting him see the mess I made with my dream.

I crept to the bathroom, to relive myself, I thought about Frank the whole time, his face, his lips, his eyes, his everything, and even though I had only seen this man in pictures, mikey still told me about him, he sounded amazing, and I was in love.

But, I KNOW I will never get him.
For one: he has a girlfriend.
For two: He is not gay.
Three: He is WAY to good for me.
Four: Let's just say he would most likely think i'm a creep if I told him.

After my shower I slumped downstairs to the living room with a pillow and blanket and a couple horror movies in my hand.

About three movies later I remembered that i had to go to the store. Why did it have to be for Fucking far away. Twenty minutes seems like forever when you didn't have anybody or something to keep you entertained.

I fell alseep, Not giving a shit about going to the store. I didn't feel like getting up.

I woke to the sound of the phone ringing. I had NO intentions to get up and get it but, this ring, it had something about it that I knew must be important. So I got up and slumped to the still ringing phone. It was mikey. I groaned and answerd it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Gerard!" he said on the other line.

"What little brother?" I asked him.

"Don't you have to come down here to go shopping?" He Asked

"I really don't want to but, thanks for reminding me." I said irratatedly.

"Oh, well, me and Frank wanted to go out and eat but I forgot my wallet at home so I wanted to know if you could bring it to me? Fou could come to lunch with us if you want to." He explained, I was so happy right then and there. I was going to meet Frank.. mmm... Frank.. I hurried and answered Mikey before he assumed it was a no.

"yeah, No Problem." I said, Trying as hard as i could to Keep from showing how happy I was, that was the last thing I need. Mikey questioning me again.

"Yeah, okay cool. See you later then." he said.

"Yeah, Later." I replied. Smiling like a retard.

Mikey's POV

Shit. I forgoet Gerard's Gay. And yeah, Well, i've known he has had a crush on Frank for a long time. He doesn't think I know but I do. He has that twinkel in his eye every time I talk about Frank, and he puts ALL of his attention on me whenever i'm talking about him. His eye's Light up with pure Bliss whenever I mention his name, so yeah, I know Gerard likes Frank. But I have to warn Him. I can't have my Brother Drooling all over him at lunch an have Frank give me a 'What the fuck? Why didn't you tell me?' look. I could see it now..

"Uhh, Frank? I have to tell you something before we go to lunch with my brother." I told him.

"And what would that be?" He asked me.

"You can't think he is weird or anything. He Isn't, he is really nice--

"Out with it Michael!" he said.

"Gerard.. it's just.. he's...ummmm....."

"I don't have all day mike." he told me.

"okay.. it's just. Gerard.. he is umm.. well, he's gay okay?"

"it's all good mike." he told me and I let out a sigh of releif

Frank's POV

Just then, Mikey said that. He's Gay. Gerard's Gay. I've never met a gay person before. Ever. In my whole life. And now I was about to. I gulped.

"so when is he coming?" i asked.

"probably 45 minutes to an hour" he replied.

"it's only 20 mintues away from your house isn't it?!" I said, almost yelling

"Yeah but knowing gerard he has to strighten his hair, do his make-up and then finish his hair. it takes him a while and then it take him awhile to pick out his clothes so.. it's good we called him early!" He said. I smiled, cause that's exactly how I am.

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:42 pm

Gerard's POV

I hung up the phone and almost lept out of my skin. I was going to meet Frank, FRANK IERO people, FRANK FUCKING IERO!!

I ran uptairs to see what I was going to be wearing and to do my hair. And my make-up of course, Oh god I sound VERY gay now, I mean, It's not like I'm fucking Jeffree Star. Good god.

I threw open my Closet door and Immidiatly began searching through it.

"No, No, No, No, Fuck! Why don't I own any decent clothes!?" I yelled, Great, Now I'm talking to myself.

Screw the clothes, I ran Into the bathroom and plugged in my straightener, then, running back into my room, I finally picked out a nice-enough looking black jacket with a red tie, And Went in the other room to apply my eyeliner, Yes, that thick black line that makes everyone think you hate your life. Funny.

After that I applied my base On my oddly pale italian face, I Wonder if they have it for other parts of your body, Cause It's sorta embarressing when your hand is darker than your face, Then you can tell I'm wearing it, And then Everyone thinks I'm an Even BIGGER Queer.

Of course, I really am Gay, I mean, Come on, Girl are just.. Disgusting, I had this girl in high school ask me out, That was when i found out my true sexuality.

What was her name? Lind-Z I think, Oh My God that girl was fucking crazy, She bugged the shit out of me too. And Of course I said yes, Cause at that time I was Bi Curious, That was a fucking Grueling Relationship 'Gerard this, Gerard That" Was all it was, She'd NEVER shut up!

So that was when I decided, Gay, Gay, Gay.. I have Alot of friends that are girls, But I would never like them In that way, That's just... Sick.

And now I'm in love with someone that I have never even met before, I hope he isn't a Judgmental Ass.

We'll See.

A/N: Working on another update, Hold on!

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:47 pm

Hah!
This is epic. Keep writing. I like This version.
Although i only remember the other one a little bit.
You're truley fantastic.
More!
I love you!

>=]

<33
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 am

Frank's POV

"Hey, Dude, Mike, Whay Exacyly did you tell me your brother is gay? You didn't have to you know." I said

"Why not? Frank, You're my best friend And I don't think we should keep stuff like this from each other. And Gerard's not in the clostet About it. Wh.. Why Would I keep it from you.. It's.. It's not like he likes you or something? Hah, That would be funny. He.. He doesn't even know you!" He lied, He lied to me about something, I know when mikey lies because he stutters and rambles and shit.

"Why are you lying to me mikey?"

"I..I'm.. I'm not! Why would you say that?"

"That actually hurts my feelings a little Mikey. We have been friends for almost a year and a half and You think that I can't tell if your lying or not? I know what you do Mikey. I know you." I said, At least it was a bit better than questioning, Mikey questions TOO much, It pisses me off, It's almost as bad as Jamia..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"With Mikey"

"Were you drinking?"

"Stay out of my buissness!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

God, I hate that.

So, Mikey Asks questions, And is lying to me.

It's really starting to piss me off.

Why would he be Lying about Gerard?

Me and him have no water under the bridge.

I don't even know him..

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 am

Oh My Franking Bob! You Dirty Whore!

No Updates?!

Haha.

I Totally think that you need to update this!

I opened it to see an update!

But Guess what i found!? NOTHING!

DAMN IT!

I am extremely Frustrated.

I NEED an update.

Or Something!

I'm Having Ferard Withdrawls!

JEEZ-US! *Laugs at the way aaron says jesus*

"He Keeps Looking at me!"

"Who?"

"White Jezus!"

Haha... There goes my 50 mile an hour mind again...

Anyways...

I am determined to figure out which one of those people on theblackparade.net is Frank.

Ugh. Bye
Evil or Very Mad

Meanie...

Love YOU!

ARG!

Look at my current event... =]

Pleaser? Thanks Dear.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:14 am

Wow.
Do you have internet?

xx
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:54 am

A/N:Chill. Chill. Here's your Franking update.

Gerard's POV

I fucking hate this, Have you ever had one of those days that you NEVER look good, Not the least tiny ittie bittie bit? That's what today is. A bad hair day, A bad make up day, everything. BAD BAD BAD! on the day i'm supposed to meet the love of my life!

"That sounded stupid Gerard. You don't even know him and your calling him 'the love of your life'"

"Oh, Shut the fuck up brain, I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

Shit. Stop talking to yourself. Stop it.

Okay, You look fine, You look fine.

"You look fine" I said, Looking in the mirror, Just go fix your make-up, You look like a fucking prostitute walking down mainstreet.

After taking off all my make-up and Making the rest look somewhat nice, I Walked down the stairs to wait for my breakfast pocket to cook.

Fuck. There goes another 4 minutes, Wasting my time...

3:59, 3:58, 3:57, 3:56..

"GOD DAMNITT GO FASTER!" I yelled, Punching the Microwave.

Just don't look at it and it will go faster.

I Went outside to start my car, Yes that cheap old suberoo you often see me driving, what can I say? I love that fucking car.

I hate Winter.

HATE it.

It's better than summer though.

I ran back inside and grabbed another jacket and my breakfast pocket and ran back outside to my car.

I popped in Blag Flag and Let the music fill my brain as I slowly, Pulled out of the driveway.

Just then, An Idea Came to me. I even had to pull off to the side of the road to write it down.

I turned down the music and began searching through my car, completely trashing it, until I finally found a napkin, I pulled out my permenate marker and began scribbling.

And I feel like there's nothing left to do,
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it
moving running.

I wrote, that was pretty good, I might write a song.

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:12 am

=]

I love Demolition Lovers!

*Hyperventilates and stops breathing*

Go Go Go sweatheart =]

Note to self,

You still have a goal to meet.
Frank, Infact.
The Diary.
Cannot Forget.

Keep It Running.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:24 am

Grrr.

I had the hole thing done then...

BAMM!

I hit my mouse.

I have to re-write it.

I'll do it tomorrow.

xx

Kayley.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am

Hey!

It's Tomorrow!

Times 56!!!

Damn You!!!

Update You Franking Whore!!

JK =]

Love you XD
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:04 pm

kayley this is taking to long
im waiting
.....tick....tock....tick....tock!!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:34 am

jeez-US!

hurry up with the up dates
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:19 am

Chill. Chill. I wrote an Update today.

Now just let me Type it.

xx.

Kayley.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:28 am

Frank's POV

I Hate this.

Mikey is in a 'Try to piss off Frank in any possible Way' mood.

One thing. I Do NOT Like Britney Spears.

And Mikey Seems to think it's fucking funny when He turns it on and Dances like a fucking lunitic to it.

And then Whenever I take it out he Goes and Finds another!

Aw, Yes, the joy of working in a C.D. store.

I give up, that's five Cd's in a row.

It Really Actually Bugs me That we have to work on Sunday, I mean, Not that i have a problem With it, I don't think that people should wallow in their own self-pity and worship god all day in chruch, or, let alone, Stay home all day, That's why I volenteer to work.

I mean, Hey, I Have nothing Against God, I'm Catholic, I just don't go to chruch, Working is better then Stooping THAT low.

I seriously HATE it when Jamia Trys to get me to Go. Ugh, that pisses me off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Come on Frankie.. let's go to church."

"NO! and How many fucking times do I have to Tell you not to fucking call me that?!"

"I take that as you don't believe in God?"

"Did I fucking say that?"

"But.."

"I'M NOT FUCKING GOING!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That pissed me off, but it was the last time she bugged me about it.

Frank Fucking Iero Doesn't go to Chruch.

Who do you people think I am? The Pope?

"MIKEY! Knock it the fuck Off!!"

"Mikey.. Knock it the fuck off" He says in a small voice. imatating my own.

"SHUT IT OFF!!! FUCK!" I yell again.

"NO!"

Ugh, fuck, whatever, I want Mikey's Brother to fucking get here.

I'm starving.

Also, If I Fucking hear 'Hit my baby one more time' Come from that boy again, I REALLY will Hit him, hah, Sounds good.

[A/N]: Happy now?

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 am

[A/N]: Natella, If you read this.. I'm SORRY.
I'm Fucking stupid.
So I wrote Another update.
If you guys even still read it.

Gerard's POV

ZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZ

Shit.

I quickly Began searching for my phone through the mess I had made of my car.

"Hello?" I answered quickly, I hadn't even Looked at the caller I.D.

"GERAAAARRRDDD" Mikey Squealed.

"Ugh, What, Mikey." I asked Sternly, Fuck, I could hear Britney Spears in the background, It annoyed the shit out of me at home so much that I ended up burning all of his fucking Cd's Of her. Now he's probably Annoying the shit out of Frank. I feel Bad.

"When are you going to Beee HEREEEEEE???" He Said, Dragging out a few words.

"I won't fucking come at all if your going to Drag out your fucking words."

Lie. I was coming No matter What.

"NO!" He yelled.

"Then turn off Britney Spears too, Your probably Annoying The fuck out of Frank." I said.

"Your too fucking over protective and you haven't even met the guy, Geez Gerard."

"Oh shut up and turn it off." I said, As I said it I heard a Click, And then "FINALLY!!" From none other than. Frank. I smiled.

"Fine."

"Okay, I'll probably be there in About ten to fifteen minutes." I said.

"OKAY!" He yelled. Making me wince from The Loud sound in my ear.

"Shut up. Bye." I said sternly once more.

'Click'

I slammed My Foot on the pedal, Fuck, 'Ten to fifteen minutes' My ass. I'll probably be there in five at this speed.

"SHIT!" I yelled. Stomping my foot on the brake at a stoplight I knew all to well.

A cop looked over to my car and I tried to smile all the best I could. He gave me a Hard look and moved his hand as for me to countinue.

Ha. I sped up right when I was Out of his sight. Do you Seriously think I obey The athority, Really?

Last edited by Kayley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:33 am

I like the story.
A lot.
"I'd date gerard"
But....
the the thing is, I love you... but.
at the moment, I REALLY don't like you.
So.. no.
Sorry, I don't really feel like talking to you.
And your still going to remain blocked on msn.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 am

holey fuck....
HOW ABOUT YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING!!
and put more updates im hungry for more updates!!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:51 am

Hey you, Kayleigh Figure.

You shut it.

Loser.

Hahah =D

How about you stay out of it before i beat your face in!?

I won't even wait for you to be asleep this time though!!!

=D

Love you dearie.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:10 am

k...
and tyler whould obviously enjoy my death!!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:11 am

he is a..

MEANIE
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:35 am

why would he enjoy our death?

just cause he laughed when i said i'd beat your face in =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 am

no I didn't say our death i said mine and he would laugh!!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:33 am

OK!!

I lied I just met tyler he is awsome...

i would cry if he shot himself...

and you were to late that would suck 4 u natella!!

hhaa hhaa
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:14 am

I was looking back through the conversation and i got to the part where i was like
"I love demolition lovers"

and I went ''woah! that is weird to hear! i'm used to 'demolition tragedy'!!!"

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Stories. :: Fiction.-
Jump to: