Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...

Go down 
3 posters

Who's Voice do you like better?
Sonny
They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Vote_lcap33%They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Matt
They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Vote_lcap67%They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Empty
PostSubject: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:28 am

Matt Good, Bitches, Matt Mother Fuckin' Good.

They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Msg-117002175607

Last edited by XnatellaXnicoleX on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:19 am

I am finding the cutest pictures of him and that is the only one that worked when i tried to post it!!!!!!!!

*breaks down and stats to cry*

I hate this stupid wesite

Mad
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 am

Here are some more recent pictures.
This is my whole album of Matt Good so far.

They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Matt_Good--large-msg-115782537334

Follow the Link:
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=222202798/a=127965750_127965750/t_=127965750
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:15 am

Yeah.. But you have like...

...Fucking Twenty Now!
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:28 am

He is so cute...

*gulps*
I never thought I would say this........

[dramatic pause]

HE IS BETTER LOOKING THAN SONNY!

Ok I got it out!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:46 am

NO SHIT!!!!!!!

Hahahahah...

Matthew Good IS my new obsession.

=D ????

No questions asked, no people smacked.

And thats that..
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:48 am

What other amazing child chose matt on the Vote???
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:29 am

not me!
It was veary hard....
ButI had to go with sonny!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 pm

I chose Matt. I fucking Love his Voice.
With a passion. =]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am

MEE TOOOO!!!!!

FKJhdsgthekj

Kayleigh, prepare to be smacked tonight. I will do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 am

haha, Sad, I feel bad for her...

='[
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:39 am

She yelled at me!!!
:'[
and convinced me that I was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 am

Awwww..

I'm sorry, Dear.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Don't be sorry!
I now !!!LOVE MATT GOOD!!!
I gained more! knowlage!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:07 pm

SO is that a "I like matt better than sonny" ????

Haha.

IFUCKINGLOVEMATTGOOD!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 am

IFUCKINGLOVETHEMBOTH!

I just like matt more!
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 am

Haha. FINALLY!
I did it!!!

You mean physically or Vocally?
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:33 am

Haha!
Yes you did,
don't you feel so proud of yourself
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:08 am

Vocally or Physically
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:14 am

I love Matt More Physically AND Vocally. =]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:33 am

Woot Woot!!!

I win !!!!!!

That album comes out on Tuesday!

HooraH!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:35 am

OH MY BERT YES!! =]]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 pm

I wan't to change my vote =[

elephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephant elephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephantelephant
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 am

DON'T ELEPHANT RAVE UNLESS IT'S A GOOD THING DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...   They told me to come talk about whats on my mind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They told me to come talk about whats on my mind...
Page 1 of 1