Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, The Desire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:22 am

Title: Oh, The Desire.
Genre: Erotic/ PWP/ Shmex [Kayleigh, Don't Read =D Sorry]
Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!
[A/N]: Blah, This was my First Girl/Guy Sex I ever wrote, Don't Be all.. Eh. For my DEAREST Natella [Don't you wish you could fuck Frank EVERY Day?] =D

Frank twisted his hips to the side, pressing against her so she could feel him getting larger inside his jeans. Natella slid her hand down to his middle and softly began rubbing his hard-on, Making him groan out in pleasure.

He pulled her off and took her hand, running up the stairs, Frank Tripping as he went, she giggled and he shot back a playfull glare, Then backing her against the wall, kissing her hard.

She Opened her bedroom door and Was backed against the door.
Frank Ripped off her shirt and then went to his own, Natella Was Fiddling with his belt buckle. Then she gave up when she couldn't get it, He quickly unlached it and went for her sweat pants, Taking them off in one qick movement.

There they stood, Both Smiling Like Idiots. Half naked and ready. Both Waiting for either to make the next move. She pushed him back slightly. "Get on the Bed." She whispered. then turning around to give herself a prep talk. 'It's not like this is your first time. Stop freaking out, it's going to be fine. You're not moving to fast, It's Been Six Months.' She Said Lightly, Then Feeling both shy and seductive, She turned to face the figure on the bed.

He was turned slightly onto his side, watching Her Every Move. She gazed back at him, eyes moving slowly over his body. Absorbing the image of him stretched comfortably on the bed like some half tamed predator. Sexy yet dangerous. And oh so tempting.

His eyes locked with Hers, capturing Her. She was mesmerized by the intensity in The depths of his eyes. He smiled and opened his arms to Her, beckoning. Lightheaded, She took the steps needed to be closer.

She felt empowered by his gaze. Ringed by flame, The moment was beautiful and seductive and she moved over to him.
He reached out to Her, his hands combing through Her Soft hair as She Settled Onto his Torso

His hands set fire to Her skin as he trailed them down Her neck to cup Her breasts in his calloused hands. She could feel his eyes on Her, watching Her as his thumb rubbed across one sensitive nipple. She melted. Her throat vibrated in a purr. He slid his hands around Her ribcage, burning to Her very core as they swept down to Her lower back, pulling Her closer.

She hovered above him for a moment, relishing the sensation of Her nipples brushing his chest before She let his hands press Her tight against him. She looked at his lips and traced them with Her tongue, flirtatiously, avoiding his as he tried to coax Her into a deeper kiss. Teasingly, She tasted his mouth until he placed his hand on the back of her head and forced the kiss deeper.

She reached Her hand down and wrapped Her fingers around him, fondling him. He was heavy and pulsing in Her palm. Then she Removed her hand.
She kissed him, long and deep, as he rolled Her on Her back. He moved his hands to cup Her breasts again and, his eyes holding Hers, he leaned down and flicked his tongue across the nipple. Her whole body trembled and Her stomach turned to pulsing fluid. Still smiling, he continued until She could no longer control the whimpers before he smoothed his hands down Her sides. So close to where She ached for him.

Sitting up, he watched Her as he rubbed his palms along the insides of Her thighs, up, then over her hips and back down again. Teasing Her.

He dipped his head and licked upward. She moaned loudly, her hips thrusting off the bed and rocking into him. Raising his eyes to meet Her own once more, he plunged his fingers as deep as they would go. Arching, savoring the sweet ache, She clenched around them, feeling Her throat vibrate with sounds She couldn't contain.

He withdrew slowly and She whimpered at the emptiness.
"Are you Sure about this?" He asked.
"Positive. Now Get on with it." she Said, Not wanting the feeling to go away.

Positioning himself, she felt his head probing at her opening and everything inside of Her reached like little hands, clamoring to grasp him and pull him in. The ache was almost painful. Unable to stand it She thrust into him, crying out as She felt every inch of him slide smoothly inside.

Right where She wanted him...where She needed him.

She clenched, feeling him pulse and pulsing around him. Loving the sensation of stretching. Slowly they started to move, rocking with each other, setting the rhythm. Lights sparked behind Her eyes with each thrust and pleasure rolled over Her like waves, threatening to engulf Her.

The pressure built. Desperately She clung to the sensations, battling back that which She longed for, wanting them to last forever.

It brought Her up, higher and higher, and higher still. Until the waves crashed over her. Drowning her in a storm of pleasure that raged all around her. Pulling her down and down.

She became aware of herself slowly. Her mind reaching out into her surroundings. she was wrapped in the embrace of her wonderous fiancee`, his arms hugging her tight to his body and one leg thrown over both of her own. Trapping her to him. She looked into his eyes, so soft and caring they made her muscles melt. She never wanted to move. Never wanted these feelings to end. She felt as though her ribcage had turned into wings and flown away with her heart.

"I love you." He whispered softly, Kissing her hair.

"I love you Too." She Said.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:05 am

Natella Dearest needs to read this. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 pm

holey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiz ..................

WOW! affraid
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Shocked ......WOW

No breath....

Or words....

Images the whole time....

Bahahah!!!

I love it =D

THAT was interesting. What a Face

Thanks Kaylee...

Now everytime I look at my poster I am going to laugh my ass off!!!!!

Hahah... 10 days!!!

*Cough...??*
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 pm

Kayleigh wrote:
holey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiz ..................

WOW! affraid

No Kidding!!!!
Though it does say "Kayleigh don't read..."

Hahah
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 am

Well I did read that part but oh well like I am going to listen haha
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 am

I mean come on when it says kayleogh dont read....

I take it as read it!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm

DUDE!
KAYLEIGH!
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO READ THIS!!!
UGGGHHHH!!
Haha, jkjk.
I don't care.
It's your funeral when you die from my horrible writing skills.

=]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:25 am

you don't have horrible writimg skills.
I love your writing!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Thanks, Sweetheart. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:55 am

no problem!
I love your writing!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 am

YEYYYY!!

haha,

Happy Kayley. =]

Kayley is going to update her story now.. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 pm

....................................................................................................................................
dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotd
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Haha. WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:42 pm

=p
HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am

You're a funny girl. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:34 am

Yes,
I know.
*bows*
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Blue burns orange
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am

Natella Made That Up. Of Using the colors with it.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 pm

I dont ccare.
I was just listening to it then i decided to put it down lol.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:24 am

Ohhhhhhh.
Haha.
You were listening to that, eh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, The Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, The Desire   Oh, The Desire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, The Desire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum