Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:06 am

Title: The Old Days
Rating: PG
Genre: Two Shot, Romance, Drama, Conflict, A wee bit slash
Diclaimer: Don't Sue Me, Seriously. I wish I owned these people
Pairing: Gerard/Lind-Z/ Gerard/Frank
POV: Gerard

Gerard’s POV

I was sitting in my dressing room, Waiting for Lind-Z to show up, When, Out of No-Where the last person I expected to walked in.

“Hey Gerard..” The figure trailed off. Looking quite sad.

“Uhh.. Hey, Dude, What’s Wrong- Wait, Why the hell are you here?!” I yelled, Hell, You would too If the most immature Man on the face of the earth walked in.

“Hey, Hey, Hey, Don’t be yelling at me, Frank and Mikey asked me to come, They said you weren’t doing very good.” He Told me.

“Not Doing good?! I’m Getting married! I’m perfectly Fine!” I yelled.

“That’s Not what they said.”

“Whatever. And why the hell would You Do Anything for them?! You HATE Frank. And Mikey didn’t like you to begin with!” I yelled once more.

“They Asked me a favor and I said yes, Their old friends.” He said.

“No, Their my best friend and brother.” I commented.

“So? They can have other people I their life, Gerard. Your not the center of the universe. Well, You technically Think you are” He said.

“And how in the hell is that?”

“You think you’re too good for everyone else.” He stated, I was shocked. I did NOT think that.

“I do NOT!”

“And you say I’m immature, Take a look in the mirror buddy, You’re the one yelling at me. And I’m just trying to have a civilized conversation with you.” He said, Could he read my mind or something?

“Then, What?”

“Now, I’m Going to point out things that are wrong in you, And don’t be pissed of at me. Your Suppose “Best Friend” and “Brother” Told me to say it.” He said, Making air quotes. That was always him, Blaming other people instead of getting in trouble. That kind of Made me miss the old days.

Flashback.

“Hey, Gerard, Want To go Egg Some houses and Shit?” He asked me.

“No. Are you stupid? Do I look like I Want Another god Damn Ticket?” I said, Getting Very angry And giving him a dirty look.

“No, No, Don’t get mad at me. It.. It.. It.. IT WAS QUINN’S IDEA!!” He said, Jumping up and down whilst pointing at Quinn.

“Okay, Sure.”

End Flashback.

Ah, Those were the days, Drinking, And Doing drugs.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Snap out of it Gerard, You’re done with that. You’re getting married. But, I do miss it.
HE snapped me out of my day dream.

“Gerard. Really, Their worried about you, They want their brother and best friend back, Frank says you don’t even act the same since the black parade. He misses the other Gerard. Not this one. And seriously Gerard, Take off the fucking glasses! We’re inside! Are you Fucking ashamed of something?! Show your face!” He said, Ripping the thick piece of plastic off my face And revealing the Dark bags underneath my eye’s. “Good god!” He shrieked, “Haven’t you gotten any sleep?!” He said.

“I’ve been having some bad case of insomnia,” I said.

“Why?” He asked, I coughed.

“I’m getting married, I have my own bus.” I told him, I wasn’t about to tell him my late night tendencies. Going to the bathroom And thinking about… Fr- Okay, We’re not going there, That’s over Gerard, completely over.

“That is just sick! She needs to learn how to control her hormones!” He said, Then mumbling “Women” Before scoffing And looking back up at me. “ Frank used to let you sleep as much as possible. I remember, Cause One day I came on the bus and he told me to shut up when I was laughing at how funny Mikey looked that morning.” He said, That was true, Frank did let me sleep. If only I could tell him that it’s not Lind-Z keeping me up. It’s my dreams.

“I know.. It’s just.. I haven’t changed. I just.. Don’t know what came over me..” I trailed off.

“One thing I did notice about frank..” He began to say, Making me turn my head up in curiosity. “He’s a lot different. It’s Almost as if he’s ashamed, he used to wear a lot of color, now it’s all black. Me and him have been catching up for the past two weeks now and all of his clothes are black. Every time I see him it’s black. Black. Black. Black. Do you ever see him wear anything else?”

“No.” I said, Thinking about it, he really doesn’t wear that much color anymore. It’s not my perky Frankie anymore. It’s Dark and Twisted Frank. If only I had the courage to talk to him.

“And, As much as this hurts to say for me. He misses you, I could just tell, He winces every time I say your name, Or your brought up, He’s hurt Gerard, Hurt. He misses his Gee. Not mine. His.” He said, making a strong point.
“How do you know?” I asked.

“It’s Frank Iero we’re talking about here. You can tell everything from his eye’s. His attitude. His Demeanor. His mood. His Feeling’s. It’s Frank. You know this.” He said, It’s true. He really does go everything by his eye’s. Lust. Love. Happy. Depression. And Even.. Hurt. I guess. My poor Frankie. I miss him too.

But, I’m getting married.

He is married.

We love Each other.

What the hell?

How Do we make this work?

We can’t.

Like I said.

It’s over Gerard.

SO over.

He interrupted me from my thoughts once again. That was always him. Interrupting.

Flashback.
“Gerard? I don’t think I can play this show. I REALLY Don’t Feel Very good.” Frank said, Clutching his stomach like he was about to hurl.

“Well, Umm Who do we get to play the--

“Gerard! Gerard! Look! Look! I got a New tattoo!” HE Shrieked, Running in and pulling up his sleeve for me to see his bran-new tattoo.

“You know, That wasn’t very nice. Interrupting and All.” Frank said.

“Shut up Iero.” He said.

End Flashback

[A/N]: Blah, There's the First Part.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:08 am

Haha. Read it.
There isn't enough to keep me hooked
Mad
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:59 am

I Hated it when they fought. My two favorite people on the face of the earth fought. Well, Then they were. Now their going behind my back and getting along. And catching up? What is there to catch up? People that hated each other don’t catch up.

“And Mikey’s afraid of you now. He even told me so. He’s afraid to be open and talk to you. He’s afraid. He scared you’ll get mad at him or something of the sort.” He said.

“Why would my own brother be afraid of me?” I asked, Come to think about it he really hasn’t been talking to me about anything. About his marriage. His life. Anything. I remember the night he tried to convince me out of proposing to Lind-Z. That was the last night we had actually ‘talked’ I did overreact. When I was the one that asked for his advice.

I’m Stupid. Stupid Gerard.

Flashback.

“Hey Mikes?” I asked.

“Yes Gerard?” Mikey asked, Walking up to me.

“Can I ask you a question, Or give me some advice?” I asked.

“Of course” He said, “ If you tie my tie.” He said.

“Of course.” I laughed.

“So?”

“Oh, Yeah. Umm.. What do you think about me proposing to Lind-Z?” I said, His eye’s went to pure shock As I Made the knot in his tie And put it over his head.

“Are you serious?” He asked.

“Err.. Yeah.”

“Don’t Do It. What would Frank Say?” He asked

“I don’t know. But, Why not?” I asked

“She’s Not the one for you Gerard. She’s Really not, She’s Changed you. She Made you Kick your second Best friends Band Off the tour because She Didn’t like his attitude and she was afraid she was losing you to him. I’m surprised she hasn’t kicked Frank Out of the band For your On-stage tendencies.” He said.

“You know What Mikey? Your not the Fucking boss of ME!!! I’ll Do whatever the hell I Want you hear me?!!? You hear me Mikey?! I don’t need you! She is PERFECT for me! And You need to learn that!!” I yelled.

“Dude, You’re Overreacting.” Mikey said.

“No I’m not. SO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE MIKEY!!! STAY OUT OF IT!!” I yelled, Then I walked away. Maybe I did overreact.

End Flashback.

I Did overreact. And that’s why he is afraid of me. Because I told him to stay out of my life. Not to mention Frank’s been staying away from me on stage. What the hell is wrong with me? Hot tears burn from the back off my eye’s as I Try not to Let them Free. Not Here. Not Now. I need to hear more.

“Wh.. Why didn’t you Tell Me this before. Seeing as you said that you guys have been talking for a while. Why didn’t you do this like.. Last week or so?” I Managed to choke out.

“Because Frank hasn’t been ready. He told me not to talk to you until he was ready. And I respected that.” He said.

“Re.. Re.. Ready for what?” I asked, Then He stood up, And left the room. Just like that. Was I dreaming? Could this all be nothing but a dream?

Then there was a nock on the door.

“Come in” I said, My voice being scratchy.

“Err.. Umm.. Hey.” Frank said, Walking Into my room, His Beautiful eye’s connecting to mine once then.

“Hey..” I trailed off. So many things I wanted to say to him and they all disappeared. Damn those eye’s. Damn them.

“Listen.. Umm.. Can we talk?” He asked me.

“Umm.. Yeah, Yeah. Sure. Sit down.” I said.

“Um. Listen Gerard. I.. I..”

I wouldn’t let him reply. Next thing I knew it we were against the wall. My body took over my mind as I slipped my hand under his shirt and rested it on his soft chest.

“Gee.. Gerard.. I.. I.. I said I want to talk..” Frank mumbled, But I wouldn’t let him say more I bit at his lower lip where his lip ring used to be, man I miss that thing. He wouldn’t let me in though, There was something wrong with this. He must really want to talk.

“Oh.. oh.. Okay..” I said, Catching my breath. And resuming my hand to my side.

“Yeah, Um.. I do want to talk.” Frank said. Taking a hold of my hand but then letting go when we sat down again.

I freaked out.

“Frankie..”

“No.” He said.

“But, Frank.”

“Gerard, Your.. Gone.” He Stated.

“What do you mean?” I asked, Completely confused.

“Your completely different, You Aren't My Gerard Anymore, If I can't Have my Boyfriend Back, I would at least Like My Best Friend."

Oh. My. God. Did he say boyfriend? Did he SERIOUSLY Just say boyfriend? Oh God, What do I do Now, I love him but.. Lind-Z.. I sighed Deeply.

"I.. I just don't understand Gerard, This is the first time I have talked to you for weeks." He Said, Cupping my Face in his hands. I shuddered at the feeling.

"Only Because Of Him..." I said, Referring To the man that was previously in here.

"Yes.." He Trailed off. "He's alot cooler when you actually talk to him." He Said, Chuckling slightly. "I know.." He said, He wasn't looking at me, and I needed him to, I needed to look into his eye's to know everything was going to work out.

"Frank.. Look at me."

"What?" He snapped suddenly, He looked up and all I could see in his eye's were confusion and hurt. I didn't understand this.

"What's Wrong?" I asked.

"No.. Nothing." He Said, Clearing his throat.

"Liar." I stated.

"I just... I'm So Confused Gerard, You Don't Even Know."

"Frank.."

"No, Let me finish." I nodded "I don't get it, We used to.. We used to have fun, Making out on stage, sometimes having fun afterwards, Hell, We even talked about me leaving Jamia, And Then We went on that one tour with MSI And It all Went to SHIT!" He said, Getting louder, I stayed Quiet, I knew all of this was true, I loved him, I still love him.

"I.." Was all I made out. I wanted to Say so Many Things, I wanted to take him in my arms and give him my heart and soul, Tell him everything was going to be okay, But I couldn't. I just sat there.

"What Gerard, What Are we going to do? What has become of us? I have had thoughts of leaving the band Gerard! Because I need you! But that fucking Whore Is pushing me away! The Closest I can Stand by you is Two Feet! Before She Ends up doing something.. Like.. Jumping on you or.. I just, She knows Gerard.. She Knows.."

"She knows what?" I said, in a desperate tone of voice.

"SHE KNOWS I LOVE YOU!" He said, I could see the tears almost bursting through, Almost coming out.

One solitary Tear Drifted down, I wanted to reach it out and wipe it off, But, Yet again, I just sat there, Myself almost on the verge of tears, I hated seeing him like this, Hated it.

He reached out, Embraced me into a hug, I felt my arms wrap around his tiny body. I inhaled the sweet scent of my Frankie, My Love. I couldn't Marry Her, I just couldn't. "I.. I love you too.." I said. I pulled away and looked into his eye's, Trying not to get lost in them, They were tear soaked, and for once, Looked happy. I Reached down and Touched my lips to his own, So Soft and Delicate, I got lost, I then realized Lind-Z wasn't Coming, HE had probably stopped her, To give us time, I pulled away from the kiss. And Smiled, Frank smiled back as I Took the inside of my thumb and ran it underneath his eyelid.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, He turned the doorknob and walked silently out, In the hallway, Was none other than Lind-Z and Himself, Frank Dropped my hand, I walked over to HIM and Leaned to his ear, "I'll take it from here." He nodded and turned to walk away. I pulled him back and leaned to his ear once more. "Thank you, Bert, For everything."

"Hey, What are worst Enemy's For?" He said, Laughing and walking away, Probably the last Time I will ever See him.

THE END

Blah, There you go, I finished it, I was Bored one day, That's the only reason it's done, Sorry if you guys don't like it.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:24 pm

I was all feeling gushy for a minute for Frankie and Gerard =D

But then I was Like....

AWWW!!!

I fucking love Bert!! =D
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:57 am

Haha, i'd Have to say my favorite part was.

"Hey, What are worst enemy's for?"

=D
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Me too Very Happy

I'm extremely excited taht mom is letting me go to MCR with you!!!!

=DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 am

my mommy said i can go to mcr!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Days   The Old Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Days
Page 1 of 1