Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:27 am

haha.
Oh Yes. =]
Now..
WHO WANTS AN UPDATE?!
=]
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:39 am

I DOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:52 pm

I say

UPDATE BITCHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:39 am

[A/N]: So here goes my update. And I know it sorta blows. But don't worry Fella's! There [MIGHT] Be Frerard in the next update or so. I'm working on another right now. =]

Gerard's POV

I awoke a few hours later with a pounding migraine, I think a hard-on and what seemed to feel like a cold body on top of me. I groaned and tried to sit up. Doing what seemed like a push up movement I still couldn't get up, for some reason my back killed, Maybe it was the large Caucasian man that was directly on top of myself, I laid down for a few more minutes, Trying to build up the strength to lift the whole 210 pounds off of me. I sat up in one quick movement, John Groaned and opened his eye's. "Hey." He said.

"Hi." I mumbled, Trying to find my clothes.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Because, I want to go home. And sleep in my bed. Is there a problem with that?" I snapped Back

"It's Two in the morning!" He said loudly.

"I don't care." I said, Covering my ears slightly from the sound.

“Don’t Leave me…” He trailed, Giving me sad eye’s.

“I have to” I said.

He sighed “Okay.. Well, Last night was great, Maybe tonight?” He grinned evilly.

“No.. I can’t. I’m busy.” Lie, I just don’t want to fuck that foul beast

“Well.. What is it? I’m sure I can’t get you out of it.”

“No, no, it’s a work meeting. And they said last time that if I missed another one I’d get fired. And I don’t want that.” No, I don’t want that, It’s the only time I get away from this fucker.

“Oh.. Okay, I guess I’ll see you after your meeting?”

“It’s All day.” I shrugged.

“Oh.. Okay.. I’ll see you tomorrow night then.” He stated. God damn, Does this guy ever give up?

“I suppose.” I said, Turning and picking up my phone on the side drawer, Somehow we made it back to Johns, I have no clue how but we did, I just hope my body isn’t filled with any toxins other than alcohol, Because now He seems to Think That drugs are fun. No. Their Not.

I rushed out of that house, I don’t even know how fast. I looked around Frantically, Great My Car isn’t here. I sighed and started off down the street, Looking for a bus stop. I stopped when I saw The small ‘BUS’ Sign. And waited, I took out my wallet and pulled out a crumpled, Old, Dollar bill.

I pulled out my ipod. 'Without You; Motley Crue' Great, The Last thing I need, A god damned love song. I sighed and hit the next button, It was something from black flag but I didn't care, I just put it in my pocket and waited for the bus.
When the bus came I slumped inside, The Bus was going to the spot I left my car, at least god didn't hate me right now. I sat down on one of the small seats and looked around, There was an old lady knitting, Reminded me of my Grandma, A -What looked like- Newly wed couple, A young teenage girl with a couple of friends that were giggling and looking at me, Ugh, Girl's piss me off, Why couldn't I just come on to guys and completely repulse girls? I don't understand. And what the hell were they doing on the bus at this time anyways? Any of them? Are the girl's run aways? The old lady.. Just.. Old? And the couple.. Don't get me started..

After a few minutes the bus came to a stop, It wasn't mine so I sat down again, The Newly Wed's got off and I almost gaged when the man slapped the girls' Ass. Oh, God, I mean. Can't people keep it in their pants?

The Next stop was mine and I happily strode off, The teenage girls followed and I sighed, At least I had a car that I could drive away from these girls. Far, Far, away. I pulled out my wallet to see if I had any money, After all I was out of gas, And If I wanted to get home I needed Money. I laughed slightly as I noticed I still had my old picture of Frank I had stole from Mikey a while Back.

I had a ten dollar bill and a few one's. That would work. The Girl's Were following me and I needed to get out of there. I strode over to my car and got out my key's, I stuck them into the lock and pulled open my door, Once inside I saw a note on my wiper. A ticket? No. I stepped out and picked it up:

Gerard,
Thanks For Bringing my wallet, Probably wont see you for a while, I might be spending the night at Franks, Have a good night..
-Mikey

I smiled. What a freak. Probably worrying if I was dead or something. Ever since mom died I swear he's been the mom of the house. Thank god she died though. Heartless bitch. I got back into my car and noticed the girls still staring at me. I started it and drove away as fast as possible, It looked like I had enough gas to get me home, And I could just get some on my way to work later.

About ten or fifteen minutes later I arrived home. Parking my car into the garage, I got out. I walked up to the front and saw the TV was on, And then my brother on the couch. I slammed the door loudly and took off my jacket. “Thought You were going to Franks.” I stated. Then I saw a small figure sit up from the floor.

“No, We came here.” I was dead, Or Dreaming, What was it?
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm

[A/N]: I didn't get any reveiws on my last update, It kind of worry's me.
Hmm...
Okay, While reading this, Just Remember!
He is SERIOUSLY TIRED. That's Why it rambles on and such. And when its most likely in Itallics and bold it means he is fighting with his brain.
REMEMBER!
He is Tired.
also I'm trying out the thing Natella does with her storys, Where you don't space a bunch.

Frank's POV

I heard a loud bang that awoke me from my sleep. Who the fuck could it be? Jesus, I hope it's not a robber, That's The last thing I need. Sleeping over at my best friend's house and someone breaks in and takes everything, Including my things. Sitting up I realize it's just Gerard, He looks hungover, Or he could still be drunk, and tired, Very tired. Hey, he kind of looks- No not kind of, REALLY, He looks Really good, Like.. Attractive. Shut up, Frank. You're tired, you need sleep, You've been awake since Two in the morning yesterday. Sleep.

“I'm going to bed.” I hear Gerard say. Hmm.. Bed? Sounds good. With him? Sounds better. FRANK ANTHONY! No, He is a man, Hmm.. yes, he is a man, a Very sexy man, NO! You are tired, You need rest. I need a drink. No, You do not need a drink, go to bed before you think more of.. of.. of.. That Gerard! Shut up.

“Mikkkeyyyy.” I mumble, Tearing myself away from the small argument with my mind.

“What?” He says sharply.

“Get me wateeerrr”

“Get your own damn water.” he says, Turning over and hiding under his blankets.

“Fine!” I said, Standing up, tipping sideways a bit over the sudden feeling of standing. I walk into the kitchen but as I walk I feel as though the world is spinning. It's.. Different. I feel as though I'm drunk, Maybe it's just sleep deprivation. I don't know. I shrug it off as I open the small cabinet above the sink. Bingo. Cups. I don't know why I wouldn't know they were here, I've been here before. A lot before. Though Gerard has never been here when I've been here.. I don't know.. I'm tired, I need sleep. Yes, Sleep.

I walk over to the sink and begin filling my cup with water, then lifting it to my lips I take a long drink, savoring the feeling of the chill down my throat. It feels good. Really good. When the water is gone I drop the cup into the sink. Then a sudden feeling goes through my body. Pee. Yes. Pee. I definitely need to pee. I walk up the stairs and start my way down the long hall. I never noticed how long it really is, Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me again. I notice the door is shut. Is it always shut? I don't know. I slowly open it to reveal Gerard, Mikey's Brother, Doing god knows what to his back with a wash cloth, he turns a bit and I notice long, nail digging marks, Nails? Jesus. They went pretty deep or his wash cloth wouldn't be practically soaked with blood. Poor guy. He turned sharply, Obviously hearing me, and connected eye's with me. I don't know what it was, But it was something. He turned bright red and looked down, He flung the wash cloth over his shoulder and started towards the door.

Right then, I have no clue what came over me. Maybe it was the same thing that was in the air, I don't know. The only thing I did know was that somehow I ended up standing in the middle of a bathroom, with my arms wrapped around a half-Naked Gerard Way. Then there was only one thing that was rushing through my head.

Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr... What the Fuck are you doing??
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm

why did you stop.
thats bullshit!
I was on the edge of my seat and then........
The end!
update!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:05 am

Haha, Sorry Darling. =]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Updates???
no.
no updates!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Sorry, I'll update in a bit, I was even thinking of writing one.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm

sigh...
haha
jk jk
=D
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Gerard’s POV

“I’m going to bed” I mumble, taking one last glace at Frank whom had laid back down. I peeled off my shirt once I was in the hall way. Wincing slightly. Ouch, I have a feeling that my back isn’t going to be the most beautiful thing when I look at it. I walk to my doorway, open the door and threw my shirt in. I closed the door and walked down the hall. I walked in the bathroom and ignored the mirror, If it was one thing, I’m not looking in the mirror; I don’t even want to experience the mess I may look like. I grabbed a washcloth and walked to the mirror, I looked at the scratches and gashes in my back. They were worst then last time. I sighed and began dabbing my back with it. A few minutes later I was only done with half of my back and the small cloth was already soaked with blood.

I heard the door open, No, I didn’t. Who the hell would go to the bathroom at this time? I looked over to see none other than… Frank. Wait.. What the hell? No way. Frank?

Wait, What the fuck? Wh.. Why Is he coming over here. IS he coming over here? No, That’s my imagination. No, Maybe I’m asleep, Yeah. No, It’s just another dream. Unless he really is coming towards me. He had a solemn expression on his face. It was just blank with a bit of sadness in his eye’s.

I slowly take a step back but I bet he didn’t even notice, His eye’s were focused on my stomach. Why would he want to do that? I mean.. I’m not exactly physically fit. Next thing I realize that he is reaching out to me, as in to give me a hug. What the hell is going on? My mind is playing tricks on me. Or maybe Mikey is playing a trick on me. A sick and twisted trick. I felt my cheeks fill with crimson as I look down and plan to make my escape, I flung the washcloth over my shoulder and looked at him. His eye’s flick to mine and there is a spark. I don’t know what it was but it was something. Something that was bonding us and making Frank Iero be walking over to me. I gasped slightly but not enough to even notice when his hands touched my skin. It was electrocuting and made my body tingle. He snaked his arms around me softly and held me tightly. I must be dead. I thought to myself. I felt his warm breath on my bare skin. I inhaled deeply. Not wanting to make any sudden movements that would make him leave. I don’t even think I moved my hands to touch him. I think I just stood there. With his arms around me.

He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows. Then he pulled away and took a step back. He looked at me and then looked to the ground. He turned away and slowly slipped out the door. “Fr.. Frank Wait.” I began. But he was already gone.

I took a long, deep breath and turned around. He wasn’t coming back. I just knew he wasn’t. Not now would I have Frank. Nor would I ever have Frank. I walked back over to the mirror and slowly began rubbing my back with the washcloth, Trying to register in my mind what the hell just happened. Once my back was ridden of all of my sweat and blood. I took one last look in the mirror at my back. There were so many scratches and gashing still that you could of said he beat me with a whip. Knowing his sick mind I probably was beaten with a whip.

I shrugged all the thoughts of John out of my head and walked out. Everything was black in the hall and I struggled to find the light switch. Once the light was on I walked down the hall to my room and saw the outline of a person outside of my door. I gulped.

Frank.

He looked confused at why I was there. He should be confused more at why he was there. He pulled on my pants slightly as for me to sit down. I slowly crouched down beside him. Then plopped myself down next to him. He looked at me; Then looked away. He looked straight forward.

“Wh..” He started. “What just happened?”

Right then I wish I had the ability to disappear. Or I wish I could have just told him ’I don’t know’ but I couldn’t. I quickly thought of something to say so he wouldn’t leave. “I… Well. We hugged, I mean.. Friends Hug, Right?”

“Yeah, But we’re not friends.” He said, bringing his legs up to he chest. I think my heart broke. Right then and there. He didn’t even consider me his friend. I think I gulped slightly. I don’t even know what to say back.

“Then I don’t know.” I said quickly, looking away.

“But why the hell did I... Never mind.” he mumbled.

“Why did you what, Frank?”

“Feel that way.” I smiled but tried to hide It; He felt something.

“I don’t know. But I’ll tell you one thing. You weren’t alone.” he fell silent. A few minutes passed by and the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Finally, He spoke.

“Gerard, Can I ask you a question?” he looked at me once more.

“Anything.” I said, smiling lightly.

“Don’t you care about what people think?” He asked. I immediately caught on.

“About me being gay?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I just know that this is who I am. And I’m not about to change for them.” I stated.

“Don’t you care about how people judge you? Like Homophobes?”

“Not really. It’s their problem. If they don’t want to look at me then they don’t have to.”

“Oh… I never looked at it that way.”

A couple minutes went by and it was my turn to make the next sound. But I had something that was weighing on my mind. And if I didn’t ask now, I might not ever get the answer. Because I mean. What are the odds of me sitting in the same hallway as Frank Iero again? “Frank, Can I ask you a question?”

“Yes…” He trailed.

“What is it that you felt?” I sat. Waiting for his answer. Knowing I wouldn’t get it right away.

[A/N]: Haha, I just love cliffhangers. =]
I love putting them in.
by the way, This update was SO hard to write. I mean.. Oh man.
It's horrible the situations I put myself in when writing.
SITUATIONS! ARE IRRELEVANT!
Oh man.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:07 pm

a "SICK TWISTED TRICK" yeah....
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 am

Haha, yeah..
So I'm thinking about updating.
but then I realized I wouldn't get one done until next week.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in your eye's [FERARD]   Fire in your eye's [FERARD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire in your eye's [FERARD]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Stories. :: Fiction.-
Jump to: