Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden Baby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:43 am

Title: Madden baby
Rating: A
Genre: Pregnancy
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these people, this is completely fake.

I walked up the steps to my apartment, setting the grocery bags down on the mat in front of the door, and reaching in my pocket to find the keys. I heard a jingle in my jacket as I leaned slightly to the right reaching into the low pocket of my sagging pants.

"Where the hell are my keys?" I thought to myself.

I sighed deeply and pulled my hand out of my pocket and impatiently knocked on the door. Slow footsteps fell across the hallway as Ms. Henderson left her apartment, heading out for her morning walk with her dog.

"Mornin' Ms. Henderson." I said kindly, turning to wave at her.

She just grunted and walked past me swiftly, her dog barely walking two steps in front of her. The door behind me cracked open as Nicole stood in a towel, looking out at me softly. Then she shut the door for a moment, unlached it, and swung it open for me to come in.

"Did you get my stuff I asked you to grab Joel?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Yep. In the bag by the couch," I stated shortly, taking of my jacket and shity, then flopping down on the couch.

"Thanks Sweetie." She sighed, bending over to grab the bag.

I looked up just in time to see her towel rise about an inch or two, revealing a little more than I had expected, getting me aroused slightly. She stood up with the bag and walked toward the door to the living room.

"Hey Nicole?" I exclaimed. "Why exactly did you want those pregnancy tests? We haven't done at all lately..."

"No Particular reason, just... incase. I didn't necessarily mean I need them at this moment." She laughed.

"Okay, I was a little worried..." I thought to myself, afraid that if I even whispered to myself, she'd hear me.

I stood up and walked toward the bathroom, looking around the corner hoping that nicole hadn't put all of her clothes on yet. I had lucked out. She wasn't even in the bathroom anymore. I turned the corner to the bedroom and looked over to see her standing in front of the dresser, slowly digging through the top drawer with her towel sitting around her feet. I walked over to her quietly, wrapping my arms around her thin waist and kissing her neck ever so softly, ignoring the fact that she was naked. That only made the situation easier on my part.

She shivered a little and turned around in my arms to face me, leaning lightly on the dresser behind her. Her lips met mine and locked instantly. I felt her hands run down my bare sides like a smooth flow of icy water, then reaching my belt, she pulled on the end of it, releasing it from the buckle. Not even bothering to take the belt the rest of the way off she started at the button on my pants.

The phone rang loudly through out the silent apartment and resisting my temptations to stay right there with my beautiful girlfriend, I pulled away from her and turned to walk out of the room toward the kitchen to get the phone. I had completely forgot about the phone in the bedroom.

Nicole watched me leave the room and ran to the phone sitting by the alarm clock on the nightstand. She took a quick glance at the caller ID.
"Billy... Shit." She panicked and picked it up, hoping that I hadn't answered it yet.

She listened for a second, then whispered into the receiver, "Call my cell in about 10 minutes," and hung up.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:08 pm

Good job dear.
You're doing Great.
But REMEMBER!
Post your updates in reply.
Don't forget that.
People will get confused.

xx

Kayley.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:35 pm

I also hung up the phone quickly after that. Of course she didn't know that I was on the other phone. I walked away from it hurriedly, trying to make it seem like I thought that it had had just simply stopped ringing before I had gotten to it.

"Who was that?" Nicole asked in a convincing voice, walking into the kitchen in a white bathrobe.

"Didn't get to it fast enough, they must've hung up right before I got to it." I managed to choke out through my hidden anger and curiosity.

"Okay, well... I need to get going. I am going to go get dressed and get out of here or I'll be late for my nail appointment." She explained solemnly.

"Yeah, I Need to get going too. Bye beautiful. Love you." I lied, kissing her lightly and grabbing my shirt and jacket from the couch.

I tossed them on and walked out the door, slamming it behind myself hoping to relieve a little of my anger before calling Billy. I looked up to see Nicole Peeking out the blinds, waiting for me to leave. I pretended not to nitice. I got in the car, drove it around the corner where I was out of view and parked, watching my apartment closely.

I watched For about fifteen minutes until I saw it. Billy's purple, custom colored mustang pulling into MY parking spot of the lot. He reached into the back seat before opening his door and stepping out with a pink bag. A Victoria's Secret bag. My stomach lurched, my heart skipped a beat and hot tears burned in the back of my eyes. I wasn't going to cry. I gripped the small box in my jacket pocket and pulled forward. I had to leave. To get away for a little bit.

The grip on the little black box loosened as my hand unwillingly found it's way to my cell phone. Pulling it out, I dialed Benji's phone number. I let it ring about four times before hanging up and putting it back in my pocket.

"Damn you Benji." I spat, as if my twin brother was right there in the car with me.

I pulled up in the drive way of his house and got out of the car. Walking up to the door, I twisted the Handle and let myself into the entry hall.

"Benj?" I hollered loudly.

There was no answer from anyone, Or anything for that matter. It was Dead Silent.
Then, there came a voice from the bedroom down the hall, and I headed down that way. I approached the door and pushed it open.

Benji was standing toward a window talking on the phone.

"....What are you doing at Joels Apartment Billy? Don't you know that if he see's you there while he's not, he's going to think you are seeing his girl?"

There was a silence before Benji Started again, but this time more consistent.

"No, tell me what your doing there. He loves Her you better not be--"

Benji paused again, moved the curtain a little more to the left and began once more.

"Yes, You can tell me.... Fine, Just promise that your not doing anything with her ..... Alright. See ya man."

Benji hung up the phone and turned to see me in the door way.

"Hey, need something?" he asked, almost sounding worried that I had just heard his conversation with Billy.

"Nope, just came to visit.... Eh, yeah okay. I heard you talking to Billy, but I'm still not convinced. I watched him walk up to my house with a Fucking Victoria's Secret Bag. I don't know Benj." I explained.

"Joel, just trust Billy. He has never lied to us before about anything. And to tell you the truth, I don't think Nicole is his type really." He ensured me.

"Yeah, your right." I mumbled. "Benj? Can I ask you a very serious question?"

"Go For it."

"I was wondering... What do you think about me pruposing to Nicole?" I asked, worried that he might tell me that it was a horrible idea.

Benji stared at me in complete shock. He looked as though he had just been struck in the face with a metal baseball bat.

"Joel...."

"Yeah, I know. It's a big step, but I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I murmured softly shuffling my feet nervously.

"If You Feel that way about her, and you think she feels the same, I'd definatly do it." Benji told me, walking toward his bed and flopping down on it.

"Alright man, I gotta Go. See Ya. Thanks Benj! Love ya.

I turned and walked out his door. I felt so much better Knowing that Billy had promised that he wasn't doing anything with Nicole. I reached into my pocket once more and grabbed the box, except this time, I felt the Love Inside it. It wasn't just an expensive rock anymore. It was an Expensive rock that would show Nicole My Passion and devotion for her and make us a family. Maybe even possibly let us start our own.

When I arrived at my house, Billy was gone. I parked and ran to the door. I was Extremely happy and I finally got the chance to express it. I bursted through the door, leaving it wide open, turning straight toward the kitchen to greet my woderous girlfriend, who was baking a cake for my brother and I.

I grabbed her tightly around the waist and held her for almost two whole minutes before releasing her, turning her around, kissing her, and running off down the hall.

"What has gotten into him?" She asked herself out loud.

The next thing she knew, I was standing behind her with a boquet of flowers. She turned and saw them, then taking them from me, she cut the ends off and put them in a vase.

"I love you babe" I told her sweetly.

"I love you too. I want to take you and Benji Out tonight for dinner. Is that okay?" she asked calmly.

"Certainy," I answered quickly.

She gave me an adoring smile and grabbed my hand, leading me off to the bedroom. She walked so sexily, the pants she had on making her ass look so damn nice. Pushing the door open, she sat me down on the bed and shut the door once more. Walking over to me, she pushed me backwards and crawled over me.

"Happy Birthday Baby," she said before laying lightly on top of me and putting her tongue into my mouth.

She must have felt me getting harder cause shortly after, she put a warm hand up my shirt rubbing my chest softly.

I couldn't help my thoughts from going wild. Just thinking about how good she is... remembering the other night, about a week ago.

"I'm so lucky, I don't even have to get her drunk." I thought to myself. "She can just tell when I want her. She's PERFECT! The sex is great, She is beautiful, Trustworthy, Adorable, and sweet."

Hurriedly I grabbed her hand and ripped it out of my shirt, causing her to sit up and look at me.

"What?" she asked, sounding lost.

"Is the cake still in the oven?"

"Oh Shit!" She yelled as she jumped up and ran out the door.

I just propped myself up on my elbows, licked my lips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 am

Nice.
Nice.

"She put her tongue in my mouth"

Oh wow.

That's great.

Keep going.

Love you

xx

Kayley.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:27 am

GRRR!!!

BITCH!!!

UPDATE!!!

DAMNITT!!!!!!!!

This.. Is for not updating...

How do you like that?!?!

Huh?!!?!??!??!

haha.

Sorry.

I'm upset.

Oh man.

Haha.

When you can.

Update.

<33

xoxo.

Kayley.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:50 am

Fuck!

don't do that to me damn it!

I have a job!

I can't be on every single day to update! only thursdays! Jesus child!

Dud i
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:53 am

Fuck!

don't do that to me damn it!

I have a job!

I can't be on every single day to update! only thursdays! Jesus child!

Dude i have lung cancer-ititis!

It's terrrriblllee!

see what sitting in a car with a smoker does?!

YEAH!

Stupid dad.

Bronchitis

LUNG CANCER!

oh oho oh! I thought of a good little line thingy while i was listening to the used today!

want to hear?

TO FUCKING BAD =D
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:23 am

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 am

LOSERS!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 am

We.

Are.

Not.

LOSERS!

=]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 am

oh yea!!

well maybe you are not a loser

I just saw natella

she is a loser!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:29 am

Are you Ever Going to Write more on this, Darling??
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:50 am

No. I decided it would be stupid and pointless to do because she had the baby.

And i love her

and her baby

and her fiancee`
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:17 am

haha..

Now you have to write one about the Wentz Baby.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh Fuck, That was good. =]
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:33 am

Oh shit! haha I should!

"Oh shit, whats in the bucket!" Lol
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:43 pm

But a BUCKET OF GRAPES.

Oh wow.

Haha.

You should..
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:50 pm

IT IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!
GEEZUS!
what if it turned out not to be pete's!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:32 am

It is Pete's.
I saw this picture of them in a magazine the other day..
and lets just say..

They try to be a cute as Nicole and Joel..

But they ain't got SHIT compared to them.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:23 am

Pete Wentz Ain't got shit on Joel!
And Joels Band is Better!
haha.
I love Fall Out Boy,
But I love Good Charlotte more
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:57 am

Haha.
No Kidding.
I love FOB.
But They ain't got SHIT on GC!
=]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 pm

I like gc alot better than fob
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:15 am

Yeah, But sadly, I have to say.

FOB concert was fucking remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I hope the baby gets its moms sized head!

lol
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:14 am

Haha.
Sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Baby   Madden Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden Baby
Page 1 of 1