Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lips Of Deceit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:56 am

Lips Of Deceit

Chapter One

I strolled down the stairs laughing to myself and swung a quick right heading toward my bedroom. Some place to get away from her before I died of a laughing fit. Ever since my dad left, my mom has constantly been on one. She swears and yells at everyone for anything she decides isn’t her way. She didn’t like when things were done wrong. It was actually pretty funny. A lot of the times I enjoyed messing things up just to listen to it and laugh at her. I mean, …come on. I was a rebellious teen. Did she really think she could control me?

I stopped at my door just long enough to pull out the key, unlock it and duck under the caution tape I had tacked up all over the door frame blocking off my room like some forbidden construction sight. Closing the door behind myself, I turned and locked it again just as fast as I had entered. I flopped down on my bed as I heard a small pebble hit my widow.
I looked out and up so I could see past the metal of the window-well. I smiled as I caught glimpse of my girlfriend standing outside waiting for me. There was a loud crash upstairs and my mother started to yell some more. Apparently she hadn’t realized that her rampage throughout the house could break things. She spit terrible words as I listened to the broom sweep up the shards of glass from her favorite vase right above my head. I laughed.

Smirking, I undid the latch on my window that my parents put there when I was ten. They must have thought I still couldn’t get out. Hell, I knew how to lift a piece of plastic at the same time as sliding my window open. I’m not that dumb. I got through the window and noticed that my girlfriend had disappeared out of sight.

I squatted in the window-well and closed the window quietly hoping my mom would neither see nor hear me. She hated when I snuck out. But even more than that, she hated my girlfriend. If she saw me with her I was in for it. Standing up, I put my hands on the top of the metal in front of me and swung myself over onto the grass on the side of my house.
I sat in that position, on my hands and knees for a second looking around to see if I could find Nikki. I thought I saw her disappear around the back side of my house when all the sudden she came screaming from the front and tackled me to the ground.

“Heyy Nikki,” I laughed, looking up at her face propped on her hands as she laid across me.

“Hi Zack,” she giggled as she stood up and reached out a hand to help me up.

Grabbing it, I brought myself to my feet with the help of my tiny girlfriend. Just as my lightheadedness faded I realized that we were standing straight up in front of my living room window. I looked in to see my mom yelling something in the direction of my little brother’s room. Then she took a sharp turn and looked straight at me.
Faster than you could imagine, she was at the front door screaming at me.

“Zachary Baker!!! You get that dirty tramp away from my house! Do NOT touch that filthy hoe! Get your fucking ass back in this god damn house, RIGHT NOW!”

“RUN!!” I yelled while laughing and grabbing Nikki’s hand.

We ran ‘till we couldn’t see my house or feel our legs anymore. We stopped and collapsed on the nearest lawn laughing until our lugs felt like they would burst.

Nikki took in a deep breath and rolled over onto her stomach so that she could look at me. I sighed and looked back at her with a longing smile. I took in her beauty for a few minutes before either of us said anything.
I examined her long black hair that never seemed to get tangled, her small silver septum ring in her nose, her piercing blue eyes that never had an ounce of pain or hate in them, her pale white skin that never had a spec of discoloration, her perfectly manicured eyebrows that formed a thin line right above her eyes and her dark makeup that we both knew she didn’t need to wear, yet it was something that just added to her beauty.

“You are absolutely gorgeous,” I told her softly, reaching out to touch her face.

“Shut up,“ She giggle and pushed my hand away, “Lets go get something to drink.”

I smiled at her and got up, then grabbing her around the waist, I lifted herto her feet. I then grabbed her hand and we walked silently down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm

=D i love it!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 pm

I Know. ^-^
It's an amazing story.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:43 pm

but with me and kaylee combind its even =D
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:01 pm

...WTfork are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:02 am

Haha. Yeah. WTFork ARE you talking about? XD
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Two   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 am

Chapter two

It had grown dark out and I still had yet to go home. I hadn’t even called my mom to tell her where I was at. But honestly, why would I? So here I lay; the stars in the sky, the nice breeze blowing, and my amazing girlfriend laying with her head on my chest sleeping lightly. The grass was tall and swaying in the wind making my surroundings sound even more peaceful.
I shook Nikki softly, waking her from her sleep. The least I could do was walk her home before I left.

“Baby, … Lets get you home.” I whispered to her.

“Hmm….?” she moaned lightly. “Right now?”

“Yes. Its past midnight. Your parents still like me and I would appreciate if we kept it that way. I want at least one of our families there when we get married.”

She laughed and sat up, looking at me as if she was waiting for me to help her up. I got to my feet and helped her stand. We walked in silence to her house, both of us breathing lightly and half asleep. It took about fifteen minutes to get there but seeing as I was with the one girl I planned on spending my whole life with, time seemed to not exist anymore. As we walked up to the apartment building, she dropped my hand and took a few steps ahead of me.

“Thanks for… well…” she laughed “running from your mom with me, I guess.”

“Anytime.” I mumbled.

I felt as if it was our first date again and we were in the position where we weren’t sure whether a kiss was a good choice or if it was just moving to fast. Cars whirred by at fast speeds. It almost started to make me sick thinking that I felt as if all of those months were just a dream and this was our first kiss once more. I had to do something. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. Holding her body against mine, I looked down at her and smiled, then pressed my lips to hers gently.

After a minute or so, she pulled away and walked up to the door.

“Goodnight Zack,” she whispered, then opened the door and went in quietly.

I waited for the door to close completely before walking away. Turning quickly I began to take slow steps down the sidewalk alone. The city looked prettier then it had in years, with all the houses dim and street lamps lit. It began to feel like an old movie. My steps grew quicker and breath my became shorter.

I ran up to the side of my house and hoped into the window-well once more, trying to push the window open. It wouldn’t budge. I cupped my hands on the window and looked in. My door was wide open and the latch on my window was locked again. This meant that she had found the spare key to my room and locked me out of the house. My head grew hot with anger as I strolled to the front of the house. Stomping up the few stairs, I put my finger on the door bell. Then quickly changing my mind, I removed my hand and gently placed it on the knob in front of me. Luck. It wasn’t locked. I twisted it and slipped inside quietly. As I had suspected, the house was quiet. There weren’t any lights on and I couldn’t see a thing. I walked in the direction of the stairs, knowing exactly when I reached them, for I had stumbled down the first five stairs, using the railing to catch the rest of my fall.
Back to top Go down
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 am

Sorry Guys, Thats All I'm Up For So far :]]
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

I love it.
=-]
its one of
YOUR best so far.
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 am

Pretty. :]
I love it.
Can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lips Of Deceit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of Deceit   Lips Of Deceit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lips Of Deceit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum