Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betrayed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:54 am

Title: Betrayed
Genre: Family, Depression, Drama, Romance...?
Rating: R [Mild Swearing]
Summary: Just read it.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. If I owned these men that'd be amazing. Razz

Betrayed

Chapter One- Trashed And Scattered

“I FUCKING HATE YOU FRANK!” I yelled, slamming my door in his face. Stupid brother. Never leaves me the fuck alone. Yeah, I’m different then most kids, I have tattoo’s, My lips pierced and my ears are gauged, Who gives a Shit? My parents sure as hell don’t.

What else do I have? A fucking little punk ass brother that never seems to understand me. Him being only Sixteen he has got through Nothing in his life. He has the friends, The family, the fucking oh-so-perfect life. Such bullshit. My parents could care less if I rot in my room but if he so much as get’s a bump on the head they take him to the hospital to check and see if he has a damn brain Aneurysm! So I stay here; Alone. I walk through the house maybe four times a week, other times I use my ladder.

I’m Nineteen and have no other place to live, no job, practically no life. Therefore, I stay here. And hey, It’s free. They just ignore me. Except for Frank; the little shit doesn’t no that when I say ‘no’ It means, ‘Get the fuck away from me as soon as possible; or My cap will blow.’

Yeah, Life pretty much blows, You know how people say: In your teens and twenty’s it’s supposed to be the best years of your life? Not for me. My good life was when I was in elementary. When I turned fourteen my life went to shit. That’s when I got my first tattoo, parents yelled, Dad hit me, I got grounded, Snuck out that night and didn’t come back for a week, That’s when I found my POS ladder that I climb up every night. But hey, I can’t talk bad about it. It’s the only thing that’s actually help me with getting up in my life, If you know what I mean.

I dropped out of school at sixteen, Well, More like got kicked out of school at sixteen, I never bothered to go back. The asshole’s kicked me out, you really think I’m going to go back to them?

Family was always a big thing for me, I loved my family. My Dad was the coolest guy I’d ever met, I wouldn’t exchange him for anyone. Now he’s just a pompous Jerk that think’s I’m the worst kid to walk the earth.

My Mom was the sweetest woman anyone could ever meet, She was the mom that you brought your friends home to and she’d have fresh-baked cookies on the table, The mom that wouldn’t embarrass you, The mom that’d you could come home to and would have open arms for you to crawl into and want to stay there for years. Now she’s just a heartless bitch that I wish would crawl in a fucking hole and die. You should’ve seen the first time I came home drunk. She slapped me, Called me a worthless piece of shit and called the cops and said that there was a drunk maniac in her house. I spent the next two nights in DT, Not jail because I was only fifteen at the time.

Frank, Yes.. Hmm.. What can I say about him? I liked him when he was.. About Six, Then he was the fun little brother that you could play with around the house. We used to have a lot of fun. We would ride bikes together, Play guns, And walk around the house and talk. Being nine at the time I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. After all these years, Frank still seems to think we’re the same kids, Do I agree? Hell no; He’s just an annoying little kid that doesn’t know how to mind his own business or know when to shut the hell up.

I hope he suffers in life when he gets older, I personally, hope that he comes home with a tattoo or drunk. What would the parents say about their little damn ‘Angel’ then? Fuck, His luck they’ll say his tattoo is awesome, and say it’s okay for a kid to get drunk once.

So here I sit; Bottle of Jack Daniels in my right hand, And my TV remote in the left. I could leave. Go sit in the park and write like I usually do, But at this moment I really feel up to nothing. Nothing but sit here and get drunk as usual. I’m getting low on my stash though. I’ll go on a rave tomorrow, When The kid is at school and the parents are at work. Hmmm.. Sounds good. But one choice. Steal from their safe or just take from the liquor stash? Money would be the best option.

A small voice interrupted my thoughts, cutting through them like a knife.

“Zack?” The small voice mumbled. Why the fuck is he in my room?

“What, Frank?”
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayed   Betrayed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 am

I love this story.
its like you can feel his anger.
its amazing.