Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XnatellaXnicoleX

XnatellaXnicoleX

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.   Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 pm

IN A LETTER RECENTLY POSTED ON AIDENS WEBSITE:

"Hello everyone,

I know you all are wondering why we pulled off our last North American run with Scary Kids and Schoolyard Heroes. I’ve read some of the ridiculous rumors that people have been coming up with, Jake was dead, I was dead, Nick was dying, OMG UFOs have landed?!!? Jesus fucking christ, this shit is out of control. My favorite so far is that Angel is becoming a priest. I laughed my fucking head off when I read that. Maybe a priest in the Church of Satan, that’s something I would have believed.

I’m sorry we have kept you in the dark for so long. You see, we each have personal lives outside of the band that are kept private for a number of reasons. Mainly for sanity sake. To make us feel human, to make us feel connected to the real world and not so invaded. We aren’t even a big band by any means, yet strangely enough some people feel as though they need to know everything about everyone all the time.

We have been consistently on the road traveling for the past 4 years. In those 4 years we have been in seattle a total of maybe 5 months. That’s including time we spent in the studio making the "Rain in Hell" ep and our new album "Conviction". It’s enough to make anyone crazy, and bring almost any kind of personal relationship to the brink of disaster. So we all felt inclined to take a breather for the first time in what seems like forever

And with that.......

We are announcing that Jake Wambold is no longer apart of Aiden.

We will continue on as a 4 piece. I know this may come as a shock for some of you, and some of you could care less. I just want to say to everyone that this is by no means the end. This... My dearest friends is but a beginning, a new chapter has opened up for us and the fire you saw before will be replaced with a much higher level of intensity. (sorry to all the people who would like to see us to break up, you can keep on hating another day. Believe
)

Being in a band on tour is similar to living in a fairy tale place like Never Neverland, (and no, not the crazy ranch that Micheal Jackson lives on with merry-go-rounds and monkeys running around all over the place.) It’s a whirlwind of excitement, where you don’t have to get up and work for some asshole you hate and where you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. You wake up in a new city or country everyday to venture out in and find a new experience with. It’s the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. I know that there are a million kids out there with a guitar that can sing and play a 1000 times better than me, yet for some obscure reason can’t seem to make it out of their bedroom. I am grateful for everyday that I get to wake up, open my eyes, take a deep breath and live another day. Not to mention the fact that people care enough about our band to support us and allow us to have this extraordinary experience. Which is what it all boils down to. You! Ladies and Gentlemen, the fans. You are the reason we are able to do this. Without you we are nothing. Thank you for your continued belief in our little band.

Through it all we have seen the world, played some really magnificent shows, and met some of the most wonderful people on earth.

Get ready for something so much more......

Aiden"

.........................................................................................................................................

Incase some of you didn't catch on.
This was WiL Writing.
And he has a Hilarious personality.
As seen in the first paragraph.
But more importantly...
Jake Wambold is NO LONGER a member of Aiden.
Those of you that don't know your Aiden Anatomy...
Jake was Guitar and Backing Vocals (screaming)

.........................................................................................................................................

There is good news to this Post though.
Aiden is coming in August.
They may be missing Jake.
But there is still:
Nick, WiL, Angel, and Jake D.
still 4/5 of what they were before.
Be excited Very Happy
Although I litterally almost cried and I got teary Eyed when I read it.

Do as God says.
Believe.

And always remain
A Teenage Queen <3

Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.   Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:27 am

I have to admit, It did make me cry.
It was very well Writtin, I fucking love them.
I hope I can go, If I get more money.

The Whole Thing about 'You are why we do this' And 'Live another day' That's where it got me.

Because; Well, Basically.. I think that any person can relate to this.

Very Amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.   Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

Angel is becoming a preist. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.   Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hello. ...Or Goodbye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Tragedy :: Real Life :: Current events-
Jump to: