Demolition Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tragedy

The Used/My Chemical Romance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan Whitesides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Dan Whitesides Empty
PostSubject: Dan Whitesides   Dan Whitesides Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:05 am

We found this source at Myspace/Dan-oholics
Don't beleive us?
Here's the link..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=207299646&MyToken=7203931f-e775-461b-acc5-f02fe86ff9d8

Dan Whitesides L_934c4698dfddde4c20cb21d5562aa7d5

It's short, but, whatever.

Dan Whitesides, 27,is the new official drummer of The Used. Dan has played with New Transit Direction for about seven years. He began playing drums when he was 14. "I remember my dad bought me a drum set one year for Christmas," he says. And from there, his passion for the drums took off. Dan takes his cues from the greats like John Bonham, Keith Moon and Mitch Mitchell, but he also has a big place in his heart for drummers like Peter Moffett (Wool, Government Issue, Burning Airlines) and Darren Zentek (Kerosene 454). "I play a little guitar, but that’s just because my whole family plays guitar, and I picked it up from being around them. [I didn’t play it] in any bands or anything like that though. Mainly just drums". Dan was involved with school music briefly. "I took snare drum lessons in seventh grade. I learned how to hold my sticks, learned stick technique. I still do the same warm-ups that the teacher had us do. I still do those to this day. It helped me out and really opened the door to new ideas." Before joining The Used, Dan Whitesides was the drummer for numerous Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, bands, The New Transit Direction, Mich!gan, Sandkicker, Fale, Adherence, Farenheit 451, The Federation, Sprinklerhead, The Kill, The Wolfs, Form of Rocket, and Young Blood, just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Dan Whitesides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Whitesides   Dan Whitesides Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Dude.
you can see his ass crack!!
Back to top Go down
Kayley
Admin
Kayley

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Dan Whitesides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Whitesides   Dan Whitesides Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 am

HAHAHAHA!!
Not That much..
Back to top Go down
https://inloveandrevenge.forumotion.com
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Dan Whitesides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Whitesides   Dan Whitesides Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 am

lol.
but still!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dan Whitesides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Whitesides   Dan Whitesides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Whitesides
Page 1 of 1